KillJoy's Re Staff App

KillJoy

RP Name:Crosshair

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:438030370

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:EST

What was your previous staff rank?:SA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):NO

Why did you leave the staff, team?:Due to school i was unable to make good events. I like having great events over just numbers. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:I want to make events again and also start doing the FOB thing during down time as a RP and encounter to have more Player base Ideas and control. Also I miss helping people who needed help and as well as help staff team. As well as to help new GM with events and help build for Deployments.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:Yes I do and I will greatfully answer any questions 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

33 minutes ago, Patrick said:

"Leave the server forever" he says, "I'm Done with this server" he says
"I cant play on this server anymore" he says".
THEY 
ALWAYS
COME
BACK

btw +1 Killjoy is an excellent player, along with being on of the best builders I know in the server,

The people who caused problems are gone and I need to teach you how to build 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

On 7/22/2019 at 1:59 AM, Scarecrow said:

Ew why would you want to be staff

My thoughts exactly, unfortunately this application is Accepted 

Contact a HA by 8/4/19 for interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic denial of this application 

@KillJoy

//locked

//Moved to pending