Date of Ban: I don't know.

Length of Ban: Permanently.

Offense:

Reason: Order 66 l Apply at synergyroleplay.com
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64202437
Length: 21600
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19107244
Time: 1531440815

Reason: Arrested 4 times in the same day. Serve your sentence. appeal @Synergyroleplay.com
Length: 604800
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18305751
Time: 1531542949

Reason: FailRP | Minging | 4+ Arrest | Don't come back unless you wanna RP
Length: 259200
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56345544
Time: 1532326889

Reason: | 3+ PO, 11+ Arrests | Appeal @ synergyroleplay.com | Love raider.
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123021175
Time: 1532750447

Banned By: Raider or Zyner.

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period? 

Evidence to support your claims: I am friends with tucker (radchad) I will keep him in check

I also want to say that I enjoyed playing you guys even though I was a dickhead. I know what I did was wrong and I understand if this get shot down completely. I just wanted to try and get back into the community because you guys were cool and I want to participate now. (he still stand by this) I would like to say that he didnt post this because he doesn't believe that he is trusted on the server to change so he asked me to post this for him. I would also like to say that I would love to play this server with my friend so plz unban him

Advanced issues found

1 hour ago, Sanchez Resident said:

Reason: | 3+ PO, 11+ Arrests | Appeal @ synergyroleplay.com | Love raider.
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:64202437
A_SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:123021175
Time: 1532750447

His steamID is in orange the person that banned him is in yellow @Hayley

Okay so what I am seeing is, he came back and was breaking more rules. Thanks for clearing that up Sanchez. Although we don't know his date of the permanent ban, I am leaning towards -1 as he should serve his time, as seeing that many offenses/arrests, especially after being banned several times, I am not sure if he will change. Everyone is certainly welcome within the community and deserves a chance to change, but I think he needs to take time and read the rules, and talk to you or his friends so he can understand.

UPDATE: After hearing its been around a year, I am neutral leaning to a +1. Only wish would be for him to post the appeal rather than a friend.

Edited by Hayley
  • Funny 1
6 minutes ago, Hayley said:

Okay so what I am seeing is, he came back and was breaking more rules. Thanks for clearing that up Sanchez. Although we don't know his date of the permanent ban, I am leaning towards -1 as he should serve his time, as seeing that many offenses/arrests, especially after being banned several times, I am not sure if he will change. Everyone is certainly welcome within the community and deserves a chance to change, but I think he needs to take time and read the rules, and talk to you or his friends so he can understand.

Its been around a  year there is no time to serve his ban is perma 

Edited by Sanchez Resident

Neutral

If he did enjoy the community why did he continue to minge and get arrested? We had people on this server who came on to minge but ended up enjoying the community enough that they cleared up their act.   I don't feel like this is 100% serious.

Gonna say this,  if he does get unbanned  then he should be on a very tight leash considering his prior offenses.    

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

I was around during this guys time.

The only thing this guy would do is wait for Debreifs after events to happen, and then participate in them.

Only to loudly play wildlife/Animal noises during them, breaking PTS and of course that claissifies as FailRP.

Aside from the one time he said the bad order, he didn't RDM at all. He was just. Weird, lmao. 

+1 if he isn't breaking PTS by playing safari noises again. 

Edited by Scribbles
  • Funny 3

+1 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was