McFishers Krennic App

McFisher

==========[ Base Ops Commander ]==========

Steam Name: [SR] McFisher [VA]

RP Name: Colonel Wilhuff Tarkin

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:455161689

Experience: At The Moment I Am Of The Ranks Of Colonel. I Have Only been playing GMOD For 3 months, which I have accomplished quite a bit. I Have Managed To Get To SGT In Like Most Battalions, And Went Further In DU And 104th. In Base Ops, I Used To Be The CMO, So I Know What Its Like With Leadership [Even Though I Was A Shit  CMO. Like Rlly Bad] And Then I Became An Intel Manager For Base Ops. And yeah. Not Much For 3 Months Because im kind of blacklisted from some stuff. 

Why should you become  Base Commander?: Well Over The Time as base ops I've came up with lots of ideas which haven't been able to be put in action. I feel like asSTEAM_0:1:455161689 krennic, I could implement more RP into the server. Defcon Drills, Base Trainings, Base Checks, Send Troops To Outposts, give them something to do. I'm very good in leadership. if someone's doing something he's not supposed to do, ill fuck him up. and I'm well know [But for the wrong reasons I think] so I can get along with people. 

Do you understand  the purpose of BO on the server?: yes. We Are The Maintainers Of the base, control in and out goings, so we let people in/out of the gates, allow ships to land with proper clearance, organise who's getting sent out and where their positions are [Defcons}. we lead the medical and engineer branch to decide what's best etc, and also have the ATC and QM Branch to allow troopers to fly Ships etc. we teach them what to do, how to do it and when and where. and the QM Leads in weaponry for troopers to tell them everything about them. 

Availability: Pretty Much 24/7. I have nothing to do and only Eat, Sleep, Gmod and repeat. I Mean if u need me ill pretty much answer 10 minutes after unless I've died, then it would be a little longer.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: I Have Achieved CMO In Base Ops, The Lore Character Wilhuff Tarkin, I Have got to the ranks of COL, and in my battalions like MSG. I have also been blacklisted from; Shock, DHG, 327th Due to an indecent, which we will not talk about. I have got to the staff ranks of VA, Game Master and hopefully higher as ive been trying my assssssssssssss of in staff.i also got to Meena Tills And Hopefully Mas Amedda, who is yano menna tills is like just under palpatine so that's cool. I also got to SGT in shock I think, SGT In 212th, SPC In  327th, MSG In 104th, like PVT in 501st and around 1SG in DU which is pretty impressive.

Do you have a microphone?: yes but I cannot talk loudly after like 1am cus ill wake everyone up and get demoted back down to xbox so I don't want that. im not trying to drag my app on DW.

Where do you want the Base Ops to be at the end of your term?: Hopefully RPing with the rest of the server, not some SPC saying bAsE oPs inactive or BaSe OpS dEaD.[im ngl as soon as I wrote that a fucking bird ran into my window wtf]. id also like us to be doing more RP and not the gate openers, and well known for our amazing ranks and stuff

How do you plan to change the Base Ops under your command?: I Plan to add More RP Shit like send patrols, do server wide trainings, or batt reg trainings, do drill checks like defcon 6-1 which went well when me n qal done it. and like fire drills like you had in school. just yano anything that will help people have a better time. and obvislouly make us more active.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes 

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Base Commander rank?: Yeah

BTW I Posted it in here cus I don't wanna get banned but rlly wanted to make one. so +1 me for imaginary krennic. I kinda made it mingey cus I have no experience and that's a main part ❤️ so might aswell stretch it out

[Edit: Please don't ban me for this im just trying to have fun with yall]

Edited by McFisher

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

Head Admin

+1, legit good boi for this.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

-1 mega nerd alert

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Although i've seen you around actively playing on your base ops i've only seen you do dumb things on the job and on other jobs which brings me to a conclusion which is a -1 from me chief.

Edited by Derv
not even gonna edit this big idiot hours
4 minutes ago, Derv said:

Although i've seen you around actively playing on your base ops i've only seen you do dumb things on the job and on other jobs which brings me to a conclusion which is a -1 from me chief.

I hope you realize that this is in spam center and not a real CMD app

• Funny 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Just now, Derv said:

Damn I've been fooled

Its okay we wont cAlL yOu OuT. SIKE. Drop 10k Or Ill Reases The Pics To The News

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

This man thinks he's from the streets of London. Man thinks he had to work for what he gets. We need to set this man straight. You're a spoon fed clown. 

-1 fuck the pope

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

34 minutes ago, Felix said:

-1 just for making a fake one im going to -1 your real one

HA SIKE IM NOT MAKING A REAL ONE HAHAHA