Sanchez's Gamemaster Application

Sanchez

Name: Sanchez

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128227301

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: | TR 41st EC SS SGT Sanchez has played for 1279:12:32.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: A solid 9/10

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Pretty good I can communicate exactly what I want to someone and, if they dont understand I can easily explain in more simple ways.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:  I would love to see more RP events on the server. My event would be an ongoing passive rp event. The premise of the event would be using the aspect of the locals on the planet using these locals players can have the choice depending on the clones choice and interaction with these locals. Depending on how they treat them they can either in the future sabotage them during times of need or help them during that time. I wish to build a bigger universe and atmosphere on the server where people will see people on the server and say of thats *insert name and be comfortable with them and free to converse with them or like oh shit stay away from them 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

+1 the goat

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

10 hours ago, huntinrob said:

-0 idk who you are, never seen you on. I see you made events last year how about something recent? 

im on every day maybe you dont see me because I only do staff work and I dont RP 
The included events are completely optional Like I dont have to include it I only included them to show how creative I could be when doing an event same with my event idea