[Accepted] [CW] Bravo Ban Appeal

MrBravo

RP Name/Steam Name: I don't remember my RP name / MrBravo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147522103

Date of Ban: Unknown ( A while ago )
Length of Ban: Permanent
Offense: 4+ Bans
Banned By: Unknown

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Well I would presume to say possibly shorten the ban. I've been gone off Garry's Mod for a long time, also being deployed for a couple months kept me away from my computer and games without any sort of contact with it. So I think between the time I've been banned and now I've changed my attitude with Garry's Mod servers. I've worked up the racks to CSM, and ARCL in the 501st as Torrent Company Echo, so I know what right looks like and I feel like I have perfected how rp should be, back then I feel like I was getting bored of the whole concept of GMOD and also with that was the amount of drama that people had with me for reasons I didn't know at the time, which caused the main reasons why I was banned. If I were to rejoin the server I would definitely work my way up to an Officer, like I was trying to do before and actually do things right rather than screw around. I really needed a break to deal with real life things but I can't necessarily do that with no family with me so at the time I used my computer and played on Synergy to get over it. I do believe I was rightfully banned, but I feel like I've definitely waited long enough to have the ban shorten, I believe people change over time and me being in the state I was in, being in the field, drama and other things etc. I was 2x worse. But I'm out of that state back to the original days and being normal with regular military stuff. I would like a second chance or however many I've received and yes I'm aware I was arrested a lot, but I can promise that will not happen again and I'll put time and effort to regain what I was originally if that is possible. Also just so I’m not impersonating, I’m not “BravoActual”, I’m Krood. I put this in to clarify.

Evidence to support your claims: None

Edited by Mr Bravo

Were you the bravo that was always drinking and acting like a idiot? Or is that a different bravo?

Either way +1 it has been quite some time and given the types they have let back i see no problem with your return for another round to prove yourself.

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

is this bravo actual if it is than fuck no not in a million years taking you to the back of venator extensive and banning you trying to talk to you while you screamed at everyone while I tried to talk to you I knew you were drunk so I didnt want to ban you but then you just wouldnt let me calm you down 

if its not than it sure why not seems like enough time has passed