Joe's Game Master Application

Joe

Name:

TR 91st JetL Med Commander Joe

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:78901331

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:  

4,000+ Hours in the past, but Im assuming steam wipes it when you havn't played in so long so now i have 1,993 Hours.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

My communication skills I like to believe are great as I am a very social player on the server as well as hold a leadership role in my battalion, (Commander).

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes I understand that if I go inactive I will be removed.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

I would like to make an event that involves the 187th and ARC being dropped behind enemy lines to take out CIS Anti-Air guns that have been demolishing all the republic's ships that fly over making it extremely hard to land ground units to form an assault on the said area. once the AA Guns have been destroyed the Ground forces (All Battalions or maybe limit it to attack battalion) will push up and assault the base while the 187th and ARC flank the base from the rear. the main goal is to annihilate all CIS hostile in the area and claim the outpost and scavenge any intel that can be used in favor of the republic. This will be mainly a shoot'em up event and Hoping that the battalions actually use tactics. I had this event in mind that was inspired by the old Clones Wars series (2002?) where ARC goes in and takes out the AA Guns, but as well as I wanted 187th to finally be "Paratroopers" but in this case dropped off, inspired by the 101st Airborne Division in WWII who were dropped behind enemy lines to take out the German battery. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

+1 need some more people for GM

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic