Kellers Unit Trooper exchange

RAMM

21st Specifically Kellers Unit. find that our 21st KU Trooper is a extreme disappointment, the lack of use in the job has sparked the idea of replacing it with a more useful job that pertains to our lore and helps out with our new addition of Masiffs.  there is no exact lore saying kellers unit had "Hunters" but in game it would help if i had a class designated to handle massifs.

Lore: "Keller selected his elite squadron by handpicking obedient and loyal clones. They often took on missions involving the interrogations of prisoners and search and recovery missions. To assist during their search and recovery missions, they often brought Massifs to improve the efficiency." https://clonetrooper.fandom.com/wiki/Keller's_Unit

Job: 21st Nova Corp KU Trooper -

Keller Unit's Hunter Slots: 5

Pay: 450C

Description: Picked by Keller himself from the ranks of his Keller's Unit these troopers were the best of the best the battalion had to offer. These troopers fought along side their mastiffs. To have them help with hunting, Tracking, and killing targets with perfect accuracy.

Model: Current KU Trooper Model/ But if possible a ARF trooper model with KU colors and updated body groupers   

Weapons: Republic Sniper, Marine Westar, Repair tool, DC-15a, DC-15s, Rocket Launcher, Dual DC-17. (Possible ability to drop armor reserves)

Edited by Keller
didn't want to limit the model as most of my KU want a model more suited to a Hunter.
37 minutes ago, Keller said:

Sniper

Republic sniper? 

+1 Ig

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

7 hours ago, Keller said:

Weapons: Sniper, Marine Westar, Repair tool, DC-15a, DC-15s, R-6S, Dual DC-17, Republic Sniper. (Possible ability to drop armor reserves)

This loadout is INSANE.

Also is there any lore whatsoever which supports these "Hunters" which ran around with massiffs? If so please include it within your post.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 hour ago, Nade Jones said:

This loadout is INSANE.

Also is there any lore whatsoever which supports these "Hunters" which ran around with massiffs? If so please include it within your post.

This is just the base GM loadout +a sniper and rocket launcher i think. And a GM correct me if I’m wrong but they are also supposed to have the minigun which they swapped out.

perhaps instead of the Sniper you could just use the single shot Westar that does more damage? +1 tho

Neutral, I’m confused so you want a sniper and a republic sniper? What? You have a westar in your loadout, that shit can be used as a sniper because it’s accurate af, I would either drop the sniper or westar and keep one of the two, else than that it should be fine

• Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Hero said:

This is just the base GM loadout +a sniper and rocket launcher i think. And a GM correct me if I’m wrong but they are also supposed to have the minigun which they swapped out.

perhaps instead of the Sniper you could just use the single shot Westar that does more damage? +1 tho

BTW the SO Westar is terrible. and the Marine Waster is more versatile in a lot of situations  

2 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

-1 didn't only just get the KU trooper back how many times do you need to update GM jobs

Like i said no one uses it and this is a good way for KU other than just being a status symbol to have something to do in game

13 hours ago, Felix said:

Neutral, I’m confused so you want a sniper and a republic sniper? What? You have a westar in your loadout, that shit can be used as a sniper because it’s accurate af, I would either drop the sniper or westar and keep one of the two, else than that it should be fine

The GM assault trooper, jet trooper and ARF trooper all have both a republic sniper and a WESTAR, so I have no idea why this is a complaint.

5 hours ago, Zensras said:

- 21st never had massifs.  That's fandom.

187th is also fandom yet they are on the server. I'm really getting tired of the complaints about lore. If yall actually gave a fuck about lore half the jobs on the server wouldn't be here.

Just a few examples of why lore is no longer an argument. If you guys can have dead characters and characters that don't even exist, then we can have fandom lore characters in our battalion.

This is what we asked for:

What we got instead was a watered-down, shittier version of assault not even worth using. So forgive us for wanting another KU job change. Our current KU job:

Cant drop armor

Has no medkit

Doesnt even have a repair tool

Which is why its a disappointment. And before you say, "well having a medkit and chaingun would be OP!!!"

take a look at rancor before you even make that argument.

As for what I think, I think the loadout isn't too shabby. The rocket launcher is a piece of shit anyways, and its not like Keller is asking for a chaingun or LD1 on the job.

+1 to the job.

Edited by GM-3022 Havok

As was discussed with Ramm and Qal,  giving 21st Massiffs would take away from both Shock and 21st(and yes I know its specifically for KU. 

Considering how the lore behind KU having massiffs is for the same purpose as Shock. Both ramm and qal agreed with this. 

//Locked

//Moved to denied