CWRP- Knight Staff Application

KnightVR

CWRP

RP Name: eSHARCO BSR Captain KnightVR

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:488808076

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  The Reason why I wanna become an admin is to help the server and maintain order. Also to help with times where admins can't be on late at night when the server is in downtime. Most importantly I would gladly help others in need of assists. I always wanted to work with a team that cares about keeping the server on the check. I enjoy helping game masters as event jobs and would like to be one as well to help the community. Game-master is a position I like to become to bring the community alive and have fun. I wanna show the community that Synergy Roleplay is the best CWRP server in Garry's mod. I've always wanted to help the server out when I just joined because keeping everyone happy in the server can bring more attention towards it. I'll be most active during the night in EST because I'm from PST which I'll be able to help staff that isn't on that late. I wanna help people to show them that they can always count on an admin for help and get rid of people that don't deserve to be in this server for ruining peoples roleplays.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Victor, I'm from California and I'm really into star wars RP. I'm a college student at the moment and I'm studying Computer Science. I'm a reasonable and nice person to deal with and is into working with a team. I love to be part of a community that is a fan of star wars. I've always been into play star wars games and I'm really involved with communities with star wars or other franchises. Like to be a leader or part of a team that gives back to the community. I love helping people and being there for them when they need it the most. I'm in shock and being in that battalion helped me retain patients and commitment. I'm very determined to finish any job I'm assigned to and try my best.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No, I do not but would love to learn as I go.

How much play time do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
451:17:33.
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)
no

Edited by KnightVR

Current: Game Master | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum)
Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum)

I believe you can write more to prove that you actually care and want to help even tho it does look like you do want to but at least meet the writing requirements 
so +1 but I suggest adding more about your self and why you wish to become admin

• Agree 1

Staff application accepted.
                                                         you have till 6/29/2019 to contact a HA
                                                               for  interview or it will be declined.

@KnightVR

• Agree 1

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a New Admin.
Welcome to Hell!

spacer.png

Good luck buckaroo!

// moved to "Accepted"

• Agree 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2