BigZach's Game Master App

BigZach

Name: BigZach

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:199586816

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 2476.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7-8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I'd say they are good as I like to come to agreements and understanding with other instead of barraging them with dumb hate. I have lead many successful events before. I'd say I can lead stuff well when I'm not procrastinating. I like to make sure to that things are going well especially RP aspects and coach the event job doing RP when necessary. The shoot em stuff is more of a back seat approach. I only like to use certain weapons and tropes when their needed and not just pull em out. I also understand that the job of the GM and event jobs/helpers is to give the community fun above all. So I always make sure to remind myself of this. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: 

So I have this Idea about having some kind of murder mystery on a ship/vehicle of some sort. It'd be like one of them train mysteries. I'd send two battalions at most for this assessment. They'd be briefed before hand and then sent on said map where they'd have to interact with the world I've set up and have them decide what some clues mean and such so they can make a decision on the situation and what they have learned. I wouldn't want to hand hold them through it as it would ruin the experience. 

I would probably deploy 104th or 41st as they are meant to be good at communication with others.

I would write down a full layout of how it would go but I actually want to do an event like this and I don't want to ruin it, as it would be fun without the entire story synopsis out here. I think it would be fun to watch and crack the case with the clues left about and clues discussed by the characters. This would obviously require a good bit of planning and such but I think I would be able to pull it off.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

Thanks for reading ❤️ 

Edited by BigZach
  • Winner 2

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

+1 event tho i wont be able to understand you at DB

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Contact a GMO+ by 07/01/2019 or else you will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 2 weeks later...