GTA 5 ONLINE?

20 hours ago, Billiam Clinton said:

GTA Online has gotten so cancerous over the last year. I can hardly stand playing it anymore =/ Every new DLC update is the same thing just with a different skin. I'm still waiting for the GTA VI announcement.

Honestly it gotten a lot better, and the last two updates have been pretty fucking good imo. And let's be honest, you play on a goddamn gmod CWRP server. Cancer is basically a fucking guarantee.

• Agree 1
21 minutes ago, Shovel said:

Honestly it gotten a lot better, and the last two updates have been pretty fucking good imo. And let's be honest, you play on a goddamn gmod CWRP server. Cancer is basically a fucking guarantee.

Nah dude I literally uninstalled it last week. I know how it is lmao. The last four updates have all been the same thing just reskinned. It's stupid.

23 hours ago, Billiam Clinton said:

I'm still waiting for the GTA VI announcement.

That's a long way off, especially since Rockstar is making so much money from GTA Online. Let's hope it's at least announced before 2020 considering the time it takes to make it. But I am more interested in another game I hope is announced soon. *cough* Elder Scrolls VI *cough*.

3 hours ago, Rush Cat said:

Pretty fucking hyped for that. I really hope there is a PC version of it.

RDR 2 will probably come out in a year or two after it comes out on console, most likely doing the same triple-dip tactic they did for next-gen/PC for GTA V

I'm like rank 160 on GTA Online and have a stupid amount of hours on it but I really only get on to actually fuck around since I've bought most of the good shit just after Bikers I think, I bought some of the stuff from the update before Smugglers Run but it's an inherently grindy game that genuinely saps the soul out of me if I play it 'the way it's meant to be played'