(CWRP) Dogma/Warmac's Staff Application

RP Name:TC CMBOVR 2ndLT Dogma

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:181582289

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CEST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wanna help the server out and help getting more people on the server. I wanna host Events/Encounters for the players. wanna help players in Downtime that need a admin. I want to do more for the server than just be a normal VIP. Wanna help players with online problems or anything else. I wanna help with dealing with minges RDM FailrRP or ERP people and the racist names.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im a Hard worker if i have free time i try to place it most of the time on the server because this whas my first server and i really like the community here. im also very active in the weekends most down time. I like to help players out with problems and to do Events/Encounters for them..

Do you have any previous staff experience? No this is my first server so this is my first Application 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) | 701:09:59 Hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

•  

+1 good soldier

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

+1 most active dogma i have seen

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic