CWRP - (FOXTROT) Staff Application

Lunar

RP Name: TR 41stEC JT MSG FoxTrot

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:140685632

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been playing synergy roleplay for a while, I have seen for the past couple of days the admins were not really doing much to better the experience for the players, so i am deciding to give it a shot on becoming a admin to make the easyer to learn and how to play from joining a battalion to ranking up and how to properly RP, also making the community less bored of waiting for events and other occasions. I am very passionate about the game and i think i can make a great impact on the community. I am on almost every day of the week, except when i am with my dad. I want to become a staff member on a great gmod server so i can help the server stay health and alive. I want to make everybody's Gmod experience the best experience on synergy. Also i am an over achiver so if i get accepted I'll always try my best to do what is right for others and my self.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  My name is Foxtrot i am 15 years old. I have a brother that plays on synergy as well named Art. I live with my mom and go to my dad every other week.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes. Icefuse Staff on Rust, Co-owned a starwars rp server(small), Admin on many unturned servers, Many darkrp Staff Positions(mod to co-owner), Did some coding for jobs on darkrp servers.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  | TR 41stEC HVY MSG FoxTrot has played for 135:08:38.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) NO, but would love to be one on Synergy CloneWars Roleplay Server

Banned

plus one

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

+2 watch how you swing that lightsaber now

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic