Rickle's Last Life

You might know me and you might not. either way, this will be my last post in a while. (I might come back sooner or later)

↓Some people who have helped me through my journey, or I know↓

@Poe - You've probably helped me a lot. I know when I joined back a few months ago I hadn't had the greatest listening skills. But I cannot be mad at you for things I did. I hope you can forgive me for what I did.

@Cyclops - Even though you don't play on the server anymore, I still think you're one of the reasons I stayed in the 327th a lot longer than I was going to.

@justuscloud5 - I hope to see you stay in the 327th for a while.

@Nano - I will never forget what you said to me, thank you for all of the help.

@Jenko - Ur a meme...

@Regional - You're doing great in the 327th, buddy, I want you to keep it up.

@Clank - You might of have been kicked out of the 327th, but I still liked you for all of the hard work you did back then. And when you came back, you came back stronger than ever.

@Bananaberry - I don't really know you that much, because when I joined the 327th I was shy and scared to speak. But now I realise you're doing great than ever, I hope to see you again.

@Brady - I hadn't known you for long, but you seem like a cool guy. Keep up the great work in the 501st and you'll make it somewhere.

@Cannon - Like you told me when you joined the server you wanted to be a minge and get banned, but that didn't happen :). I let the past be the past and forgot about that little incident though. I hope you one day do better than you are right now in the 327th.

@Usefulgamer - You name used to be Useless, you should've kept it that way lol. All jokes aside, you've been in the 327th for a long time and you became something greater than me. Good job!

@Kangaroo - I had never heard you a lot, but when I did :O...

@Elijah - I don't really know you as much as I would like to. I know that I been with you on the Venator a couple of times. But other than that it's not that much.

Anyone in the 501st - I don't know everyone in the 501st, but some of you I do and sorry for not making a message to you.

~~ I know this was short, but I don't know that many people. If I have forgotten to add you on the list, I am sorry. ~~

To anyone that knows me, and knows me for good things I had done on the server. Please forgive me if I hadn't put your name on here. I know that when I joined back, I was acting immature, but I'm just a kid and I have time to learn. When I come back (if I come back) hopefully I can get all of my loose ends tied up. Hopefully, you're not the people who only know bad things about me. Because I don't want you to just remember the bad things that I had done when I came back. Sincerely, Rickle...

• Friendly 5

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

Adios my child. You were a meme hellspawn from my creation. A small racist, facist boi. I hope you come back eventually, and you could finally have your 327th blacklist appeal accepted. Adios buckaroo, see you later little buddy. I wish you luck in all of your future endeavours and I hope to see you around.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

6 hours ago, FrostyRickle said:

You might know me and you might not. either way, this will be my last post in a while. (I might come back sooner or later)

↓Some people who have helped me through my journey, or I know↓

@Poe - You've probably helped me a lot. I know when I joined back a few months ago I hadn't had the greatest listening skills. But I cannot be mad at you for things I did. I hope you can forgive me for what I did.

@Cyclops - Even though you don't play on the server anymore, I still think you're one of the reasons I stayed in the 327th a lot longer than I was going to.

@justuscloud5 - I hope to see you stay in the 327th for a while.

@Nano - I will never forget what you said to me, thank you for all of the help.

@Jenko - Ur a meme...

@Regional - You're doing great in the 327th, buddy, I want you to keep it up.

@Clank - You might of have been kicked out of the 327th, but I still liked you for all of the hard work you did back then. And when you came back, you came back stronger than ever.

@Bananaberry - I don't really know you that much, because when I joined the 327th I was shy and scared to speak. But now I realise you're doing great than ever, I hope to see you again.

@Brady - I hadn't known you for long, but you seem like a cool guy. Keep up the great work in the 501st and you'll make it somewhere.

@Cannon - Like you told me when you joined the server you wanted to be a minge and get banned, but that didn't happen :). I let the past be the past and forgot about that little incident though. I hope you one day do better than you are right now in the 327th.

@Usefulgamer - You name used to be Useless, you should've kept it that way lol. All jokes aside, you've been in the 327th for a long time and you became something greater than me. Good job!

@Kangaroo - I had never heard you a lot, but when I did :O...

@Elijah - I don't really know you as much as I would like to. I know that I been with you on the Venator a couple of times. But other than that it's not that much.

Anyone in the 501st - I don't know everyone in the 501st, but some of you I do and sorry for not making a message to you.

~~ I know this was short, but I don't know that many people. If I have forgotten to add you on the list, I am sorry. ~~

To anyone that knows me, and knows me for good things I had done on the server. Please forgive me if I hadn't put your name on here. I know that when I joined back, I was acting immature, but I'm just a kid and I have time to learn. When I come back (if I come back) hopefully I can get all of my loose ends tied up. Hopefully, you're not the people who only know bad things about me. Because I don't want you to just remember the bad things that I had done when I came back. Sincerely, Rickle...

U r a epic gamer and I’m glad to see at least me and u both listened to the same music rather than Poe and his domestic abuse music but get deep rock galactic so we can play 2gether gamer

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

@Beast he was a meme child of my creation. When he first joined he was too terrified to speak. Soooo after consistent weeks with me, I uhh, taught him my methods of fun. 

Straight from hell I moulded a racist memey child in my image. Beautiful he was. And I hope this goober comes back. 

Maybe his 3rd blacklist appeal from the 327th will get accepted. *wink*

• Funny 2

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Just now, Poe said:

@Beast he was a meme child of my creation. When he first joined he was terrified too speak. Soooo after consistent weeks with me, I uhh, taught him my methods of fun. 

Straight from hell I moulded a racist memey child in my image. Beautiful he was. And I hope this goober comes back. 

Maybe his 3rd blacklist appeal from the 327th will get accepted. *wink*

ahhh I see.... lmao nice 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|