CWRP - Pancakes Staff Application

Pancakes

RP Name: RC-3222 Omega Squad Atin Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86725478

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: CEST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):The first reason why I want to become staff is because i want to be able to help out more on the server. Ive been a member of this server for a little over a year now, and i absolutely want to take the next step. Secondly as a member of Omega squad i have a responsibility to help out my outreach, as in 91st. I wanna be able to make sims, do cool exclusive stuff. I think becoming staff would help me improve myself in a lot of ways, meet new people, and generally do cool shit.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 16 years old, play quite a bit of music and i will be starting 11th grade after the summer. I have been playing on this server for about one and a half years now a bit on and of.  I am from way up northern Norway and it is always a little cold in my room. I also have a thing for pancakes, they just taste so good, especially if you make both banana and chocolate chip pancakes.  I never thought that SWRP was gonna be so fun, but here i am.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No i do not.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?  RC-3222 Omega Squad Atin Skirata -1285:45:50 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) I am Not

What can I say. Even tho i didn't talk too much with Pancakes i have heard many opinions about him. All good ;). I heard his really responsible and mature. I can vouch that if he gets accepted he will not fuck up. You have got my trust and support.

+1

Edited by Blaki
spelling

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

+1 He’s a Viking!

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was