Forseen's Final Weeks

• Retired Founder

Hello everyone, as you may or may not be aware... My Palpatine term ends in just over 2 weeks time.

As this is the case, I would like to make sure everything is running smoothly for when my time in the role has finished. Hence the nature of this post.

I am asking for a few things that I would really appreciate if you would comment on this post giving me, if you would like to as it would help me out greatly.

• Feedback on myself as the Chancellor.
  • Feedback on the Senators. Individuals in the roles, how the role is obtained, etc.
  • Feedback on the standings of the roleplay of the server as a whole.
  • Things you feel need to improve in server.
  • Things you feel need to be removed from the server. (Remember, I have power to change some of these, like RP rules etc. but not Classes and weapons or anything like that.)
  • Things you feel need to be implemented in server. (Same as above.)
  • What can/should be done within the next 2 weeks to have a large impact on the server/community.
  • Urgent Changes.

The above will really assist me in knowing how everything stands at the current time and how things should proceed for the next two weeks and the future after my term as the Chancellor. I do currently plan on having an in-game, in-roleplay, public senate meeting to discuss things that were brought up in the Global Senator Discord, however this has been pushed back as we have not yet filled all senator positions.

Those interested in a senator position, if you are VIP, you may attend tryouts in game. Our next tryouts are scheduled for Tuesday at 6:30PM EST. Good luck.

As of right now, I am unsure on whether or not I am going to be applying for another term, however I'm leaning towards not re-applying. I feel as though I have made some much needed changes during my time within the role, however I am currently not having any luck thinking of any other ideas. Feedback will help me make up my mind on whether or not I feel as though I should, I want to or I need to go for a second term and how that second term will proceed.

Thank you all in advance for your assistance.
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine.

Head Admin

:(

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander