Yes

Timezone: 

MT Mountain Time UTC -7:00 / -6:00

What was your previous staff rank?:

Vet-Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):
No

Why did you leave the staff team?:

Back then I was on a burning downhill of inactivity due to me being burnt out from all the positions I held. (Senior Attack & Defense Brigade Commander, Trainer Officer, Game Master, Vet-Admin) All with their own responsibilities as well as having to care for my own IRL stuff such as my job, it got way to much and I ended up leaving the server to prioritize my life.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:

I want to come back to Synergy and help make the community a better place for those that enjoy being here, to enhance their experience and ideas, it be training a new player to the server, helping a game master build an event, and as well as taking on difficult encounters to the best of my abilities while keeping a calm and professional attitude. In the past I was a well loved player by the community (who are probably all old men or retired in the server currently) and hope to know the new generation of people a lot more through my time as an Admin, I understand that rules have changed and I am very adaptable to those rules as well, also again, the main reason for me leaving the server was due to inactivity (via being burnt out) but now I have my life straighten out and I want to help Synergy rise into greatness.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I understand!

Edited by XSilentJoe

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

+1 welcome back 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 your chill funny and kind keep it up

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

Interview passed
                                                              Welcome to the staff team