Staff

Technically you can, regardless of it being auto denied 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Earn people's trust and stop lying, that's the best way to move forward, even if you turned 14 today or yesterday or the day before, nobody will believe you, give it a few months and not a few weeks, trust is earned not given.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
6 minutes ago, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

Who can I talk to get my age straight and get the date of birth on the forums

Talk to an HA or a Director if it’s that big of an issue, in teamspeak or pms you don’t have to make a whole public post that just causes more issues 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Ok For Real Mature up and stop saying that youre 14 if youre not. Matue and build your rep on the server to show you are a serious player then get waved to post an application. Lying isnt going to help you man. Just show that you may be young but you are mature and can help there server.

Mass Disagreeing with people who tell you otherwise is not going to help your case and shows people that you are not mature

Work hard and prove to everyone that you are mature enough to become staff and only then will you get wavided and be able to post an application. 

Edited by Beast
Hit post before I was finished im dumb
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|