Scribbles - Invasion of Kashyykk, Force Unleashed.

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles 

Who helped (If applicable): Stalkerseven, Spensive, Elijah, Trijim 

Event Name: Invasion of Kashyykk, Force Unleashed. 

Summary of the story: The first mission of the 501st legion. The invasion of Kashyykk.  It was time for vader to show off his military prowess. Vaders fist. However he sensed a disturbance in the force, a jedi lie dormant on Kashyykk and it was now his mission to find him, along with the complete domination and enslavement of all the Kashyykk forces and species.  The wookies must become slaves, or they die. 

What was the result of the event?: Vader Slaughtered his men in protection of the child he had found. The commandos Went Traitorous. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplaying in the beginning, Shootemup all the way to the end. 

Disclaimer: I apologize for those that crashed as people had gotten on whitelists and spawned things they should not have. I do not know who caused this, however i know what caused it. 

Edited by Scribbles
  • Winner 1
  • Management
Management

8/10

You can't help people being dumb. For the part that SOBDE was apart of it was really nice other than some dummys not having the textures.

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

10/10do the Felucia arc next! 

Edited by Kronos Jones
  • Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

15 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

10/10do the Felucia arc next! 

Hmmmm Felucia yes.... *grabs DC-15a*

"Aayla round up the boys we're deploying! Make sure you check the area in front of us before we go into the jungle."

Edited by Poe
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2