Scribbles - The Conqueror Part 1

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles 

Who helped (If applicable): Callo, Rocksteady, Richard

Event Name: The Conqueror 

Summary of the story: An unknown messenger had requested that the republic server and aid him in his search for 6 artifacts. These artifacts were told if combined they can end wars with a simple swing. Many rumors appeared in the base and started to spread, what were these artifacts? Soon the messenger offered an ultimatum. Those that stayed at Redwood would perish for rebellious acts, and those that went to charlie would be safe. The attack soon began and wrecked havoc onto the base. Collapsing the hangar and chasing the clones out, forcing them to a defcon 1. Upon reaching charlie the Messenger revealed himself, and told them that this was a Test. 

What was the result of the event?: The test was completed and Thanris Left the sector. The republic took back their base. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplaying in the beginning and Shootemup for the rest.

Edited by Scribbles

7/10 Too many rockets, FPS doo doo but story line awesome! Cant wait to see more like these story lines!

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 501st Knight E Consular Manager Lydus, Rancor TUO SUP SGT Drop

5/10 Very creative and fun but there was a lack of communication in the staff chat when it came to people asking if stuff was allowed. I understand how the bombardment played out but i had 2 issues where s entire group of vortigaunts spawned on top of everyone killing people like captain rex almost instantly.

• Management
Management

8/10

Can't help lag and the rockets were amazing people just don't understand how to hide when there is an orbital bombardment. smh.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Developer

8/10

Pretty creative, defcon 1s are rare. This was also an eye opener to see who listens and who doesn't.

Banned

3/10 Just a lot a rockets and lag 

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.