Do you have faith?

Do you believe in Jesus Christ?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am a Scientologist stop with this heretic bs 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

14 minutes ago, JesusChrist said:

You support pain and suffering. You my child are in a cult. 

From my point of view Christianity is a cult!

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

41 minutes ago, Papa Piff said:

I consider myself Christian, but sometimes doubt what I learn at church

Sometimes its hard to find purpose  but once you see the shining bright light. You will then begin to understand the world more and how God works.

Just now, JesusChrist said:

I, Jesus Christ is everybody's friend. You got a friend in me. 

I only believe in the supreme chancellor there is no god

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

@Hydra/Laiz Eer Im going to be real with you kid, going around asking for friends, won't get you any, in fact, it could possibly prevent it, if you would like I can be your friend but that isn't how it works, go around on the server interact with your fellow troopers, jedi, sith, senators, base ops, Staff and just build bonds, and you won't have to ask, you will already have some

• Agree 1

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)