We did it

1 hour ago, Josh Schneider said:

If thats actually him, your a fucking bad friend for posting it here.

Thats not actually him, no need to fear, what y'all think I'd be creepy and sneak a screenshot when he revealed his face? xD

Edited by Hayley
  • Agree 2
14 minutes ago, Freck said:

Does he know you've posted this? Not sure if I'd like to be mocked on a forum where many people can view it lol

He does not know I have posted it. Elijah and I are cool with each other though, and I have made a diss track on him before and he thought it was hilarious.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Delete this now >:( this is not ok its bad meme

Edited by woeny23

There is no intention here of offending anyone, or Elijah. I am simply just having fun. If you guys truly believe I am being an asshole to him, please private message me. You may think Elijah and I are having problems, we aren't. We just joke around and have fun. There is NO INTENT of harm due to this.

Edited by Hayley
23 minutes ago, Esitt said:

How everyone who thinks this is actually a picture of Elijah be looking: download.jpg

I'll have you know I only wear the wig on a Tuesday! #Triggered

Edited by Freck
  • Friendly 1

British

2 hours ago, Freck said:

Does he know you've posted this? Not sure if I'd like to be mocked on a forum where many people can view it lol

@Freck the answer to your question which was already said u dumby 

3 hours ago, Hayley said:

Thats not actually him, no need to fear, what y'all think I'd be creepy and sneak a screenshot when he revealed his face? xD