Adding AV-7 AntiVehicle Cannon

Piff

Name: Piff

Suggestion: Adding a AntiVehicle Cannon used for the battle of Christophsis

Implementation: So basically I would recommend using these mostly during a Deployment, they aren’t that large of a file for what they actually are, but they work as I used it in single player and it’s pretry basic, it does what it did in the clone wars, they don’t move at all so they will stay in place at all time and can only spin around to change direction, I would say it would be nice to have them because we can have people who are trained to use them like when we had gunnery training to use them, the range on them is pretty darn good so they could be used to clear our paths ahead for a deployment and be limited use by the gamemaster and by range I mean like the range is hella good, it’s not meant for shooting at something right in front of it either so it’ll be most likely won’t hit something right in front of it. (pretty sure it could shoot across the damn map if it was on main and if the persons aim was good too)

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/AV-7_Antivehicle_Cannon

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=930396962
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Edited by Papa Piff
  • Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

If that is the cannon I think it is. From other servers it is extremely buggy, though id still +1 it since it is something a base would probably have.

Edited by Baelfire

Current Architect of Shadows Master Cal Vossen | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

10 minutes ago, Baelfire said:

If that is the cannon I think it is. From other servers it is extremely buggy, though id still +1 it since it is something a base would probably have.

When I used it , it wasn’t very buggy, it turns 360 and can change its angle without an issue.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, [SR] Moros [NA] said:

I think  you mean Base Ops needs to focus on the training they already have 
spacer.png

Boi Base Ops can't even focus on opening the goddamn gates 

+1

Edited by Chop
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 1

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

1 hour ago, Scribbles said:

This thing is almost as bad as the AT-TE.

Neutral, hopefully it wont give the server a brain tumor again. 

If you want a good ATTE, I can make a suggestion for that too and for the one i found, the legs actually move and not slide

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Papa Piff said:

If you want a good ATTE, I can make a suggestion for that too and for the one i found, the legs actually move and not slide

yea, that was suggested. Also made the server want to hang itself. Its not the animation/usage. Its the load it puts on the server, this turret was similar as such in the past. 

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

On 5/2/2019 at 12:45 PM, GM-3022 Havok said:

Maybe Joah should stress test this to see just how much lag it causes.

It shouldn't lag the server a lot

spacer.png