CWRP-Maxx's Staff Re-Application

Maxxjj

RP Name:(187th Legion) CT-7116 MEDO SFC Maxx/ Jedi Knight Bob/ BO PFC Bill Walton

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221655199

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: New Admin, Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?:

The first time I got Staff I was not really sure what I was doing so when I went on a two-week vacation I forgot to put out a LOA and got removed because of that. The second time I understood how staff worked much better and ended up getting promoted to Admin. I actually got a positive watch week the next staff meeting and I was told that if I kept up the good work I would get SA in no time. But then I got CMD in my battalion and honestly, I lost interest in staff work. So I went inactive and soon after that I got burnt out of the server as a whole. This resulted in my resignation from Commander of Dooms Unit and my removal from staff.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:

I rejoined the server a few weeks ago due to the return of my original battalion, the 187th Legion. I very quickly remembered what I loved so much about SWRP. This community is made up of some of the most dedicated, terrific people who still understand that this is a video game and like to have fun. Therefore, I would like to do my part in helping out this server and community as a whole by returning to Staff. I will go through the Game Master Program again so that I can bring fun for everyone on the server. I especially want to be able to help out my battalion in any way I can. If I return to staff I can set up NPC's and set health for fun sims for those times when there is nothing happening on the server. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I do.

• Agree
Edited by Maxxjj
Adding more detail to my Application
  • Winner 1

Neutral I'm not going to say that Reapps need a lot of detail, but jeez a bit more effort. I also hadn't seen you around anymore

Edited by Papa Piff
  • Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Neutral, don't really know you and not my place to assume someone I don't know

• Friendly 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA