void plox

Beanster768

Name:

Bean

Suggestion:

Implement Player Council (Separate from staff, obvs.)

Implementation:

Player Council should be a group of PLAYERS (preferably non-staff at the current time of them being player council) that can help the server separate from being a company into a COMMUNITY. Player Council should be able to help host events/implementations that can either be independent or be decided on by high staff. In summary, basically Player Council is a group of players from the community who aren't staff that helps the community steer away from turning into a company and help the community have a bigger voice in what happens. (If I noted on this in not the best of ways, reply with feedback.)

Lore: N/Aa

Edited by Beanster768
voided
  • Funny 1

I'd suggest you detail this a bit more out to avoid unnecessary arguing. The idea doesn't sound awful however it is extremely undercooked from what you've detailed.

However, I do agree that community should have more a of a say in the rules and developments in the server besides being able to +1 or -1, i'll leave my thoughts in more depth later.

Edited by Jax

power to the people!

In theory its a good idea but probably wouldn't work in practice.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander