Unusual's GM Application

Quebec

Name - Unusual

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174228231

How long have you played on the server: 306:20:08

From 1 - 10, what would you rate your knowledge of the clone wars: 6-7/10

How good are your communication and leadership skills?: I personally think its ok but I would not really know how others think.

Do you understand if you are inactive you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an event idea that you would like to produce:

I want to continue of off an event I did on the Venator. (If Interested the AAR: https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/13804-unusual-the-hive/

The idea would continue on the event server.

The second part of the series would have some battalion deployed to respond to a distress call. The event would show the battalions deployed entering an almost abandoned town. There would be very few survivors left and be practically covered in bodies. The clones would need to search for the cause of the towns demise and survive while this is happening. While they explore one of the hive soldiers would be roaming attempting to pick them off steathly. This new hive member would be an evolved species that is able to cloak.

In the third part of the series, recon battalions would be deployed to search for the heart of the hive. In there travels they would find the fallen acclimator and what seems to be the hive. The clones would need to pursue into the hive while eliminating the hostiles they find. They would eventually find civillians from the town that were kidnapped. They would seem to have destroyed the hive once more, but the queen was not present.

For the fourth part it would be on the main server. The clones that were destroying the hive would have tracked in some of the infection causing it to spread on Endor. The clones would also start to become corrupted and attacked by a small hive that has been set up. They will also be met with an insane man who is active in the small hive. This man will have the location of the true hive.

The fifth and final part will have the battalions deployed locate and assault the massive hive. This massive hive will hold many soldiers that will try at prevent the clones from pushing too deep into the hive. It will have traps that they will have to try a way out of, and also many hostiles. The clones will need to push into the deepest part of the hive to kill the queen and finnaly end the hive for good.

Place Links below of at least 2 events you have been the GM for: 

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/13746-unusual-mandalorian-kerfuffle/

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/13842-unusual-the-hutt-files/

+1 He has some great ideas for events and will make a great Game Master

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Management
Management

Welcome to the Gamemaster Team
//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk