Rackarain- Seeing Droids

Rackarain

Name:Rackarain

Who helped (If applicable):Cutlaw,Shake,Josh,BBstine,Cubby,Flake

Event Name:Seeing Droids.

Summary of the story:A group of clones were tasked to near by planet to see whats on it.The brought back a sample of doonium to be tested.They are unaware that were infected by a plant that caused them to see things that aren't there.They start being hostile toward the rest of the ship to try to escape.The plant the caused them to see things is messing with their eyes and brains so they are not understanding what they are doing during the time of delusion. 

What was the result of the event?:They were executed.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:Role play

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Edited by Rackarain

3/10 - While it was an event, it was a poorly managed one. You got on to one of my troopers for something that he said before he was killed and you got on to him "ruining your event" when that is your own fault, if a player ruins an event, that is on you for not adapting, and yelling at him solves nothing.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

11 minutes ago, Snow said:

3/10 - While it was an event, it was a poorly managed one. You got on to one of my troopers for something that he said before he was killed and you got on to him "ruining your event" when that is your own fault, if a player ruins an event, that is on you for not adapting, and yelling at him solves nothing.

I said he could ruin an event. He decided he can break a server rule because he believed that another trooper broke server rules. I told him it was an event and he should ask whats happened before he acts.

2 minutes ago, Rackarain said:

I said he could ruin an event. He decided he can break a server rule because he believed that another trooper broke server rules. I told him it was an event and he should ask whats happened before he acts.

What was the rule he broke? DM me

Edited by Snow

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

1/10, honestly man, this event was pretty terrible. There was no player choice here and everything was forced, even though most of it didn't make sense. Wasn't even a poor shoot em up, I don't even know what to call it. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.