Report on Rex

All Commander Reports will be evaluated and decided on by the Directors.

Flaming on posts is not allowed. You may give your side of the story but other than that you can not start flaming or arguing with anyone.

A commanding officer or the Commander them self can not demote or punish someone for making a report on them or else they could be removed from their position.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Name: Eeth/Stout (Former Fives)

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99054118

Commander's Name: Rex (Kain)

Commander's Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND):

Battalion: 501st

Why should this Commander be demoted?: He has been super inactive and has caused drama with the jedi and other batts. He has done scummy things and doesnt even let his CMDs do anything with out him on their backs  the 501st deserves better. They need a better leader.

Proof (VIDEOS/PICTURES/ETC): SO MANY PEOPLE CAN VOUCH FOR THIS 

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?: 501st CMD Woeny without a doubt

• Agree 1

-1 Everyone within the Battalion does not dislike him as a BCMD. And if you're going to bring up activity, I suggest you don't, many other BCMD's are kind of inactive. Not going throw out names, but just saying. Another thing, he has never caused drama with other battalions, in fact, he has been trying so hard to fix the relationships with the other battalions before. And another thing, I AS A 501st COMMANDER, he does let us CMD's do a lot of things, we get shit done for our battalion so thats a nother false thing my guy. 

Honestly, I can say there is one thing I absolutely despise in this world and it is hypocrisy! The fact Kain demoted/removed Stout from his positions as Fives and ARC Lead is completely and utterly hypocritical. Kain has struggled with his activity and instead of telling the truth he left out the part were he has been playing SWTOR with Me and Stout throughout the week. Stout is usually on the server when he can excluding work, he was the one who actually told Kain he didn't want to play SWTOR somedays to play on the SERVER. Recently, I have made the decision to leave the battalion and try for new ventures. He has set a limit on each and every commander/officer, stopping us from actually doing anything without him watching over our shoulder. I'm sorry Kain but after talking with both parties I am not cool with what has been going down especially with Ginyu and Stouts situations. +1, After this I won't be allowed into any meetings lmao but its okay :)

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

+1 The Commanders of the battalion are absolutely fantastic and any of them would be an infinitely better Rex. I fully support the removal of Rex as I just had to remove Anakin and Ahsoka from 501st due to poor treatment of those lore characters by Rex. That is all. Nothing against Rex as a person, but as a Battalion Commander I believe he has failed. - Grand Master Of The Order Yoda

Firstly,  super inactive? The only time I was "inactive" was those two days that I was playing SWTOR with you, Metro and Dax. Those only two days are the days which I was actually inactive. Those three days when I wasn't there? I told the battalion multiple times, albeit, I forgot to post it on the forms and make it official. However, after speaking with my Commander (Being Regimental Lead Commander Woeny), he removed it for a misunderstanding. He voided it, additionally, you were rarely on and most of the battalion agreed.

Secondly, the only drama that was truly caused with the Jedi Order was slightly the Naavi situation. We tried to fix this situation, but we were never truly given information about what to fix, we were just told to fix it. Which is like telling a three-year-old to fix a engine without any information at all. The situation where we gave a bad review on Ginyu and Naavi was spoken about, if I would've been able to, I would've fixed Ginyu's. Though, my negative feedback on Naavi's interaction inside of the battalion stood still as high ranking agreed that we rarely saw her. Additionally, you brought up false evidence to the Jedi Council, saying that we removed you from Fives for being Eeth Koth, which was extremely false. The exact reasons being: Inactivity, nagging of rank, passive-aggression, and among other reasons. And with drama with other battalions (CG, 187th and 41st), is also false. The drama with the CG ended fast when I spoke with Trig about my concerns. It sprouted from a rumor against me and I spoke with who was in charge to help fix it. The issues with the 187th was mainly Reaper who was very angry at the people leaving his battalion. I told him that I had nothing to do with them leaving directly. The drama with the 41st back on Rishi Base was revolving around a few members who harassed the 501st. All of these claims are false in this area.

Thirdly, I always allow my commanders to do as they may, but if they do something I find questionable, I find out what I know and speak to them. I don't stand behind them like a ghostly figure. It is a very false claim to state that as most of the things I do, I go to my commanders first to even do anything.

Fourthly, scummy things? You haven't given an example. 

In conclusion, you have a lot of discrepancies in this report. 

17 minutes ago, Nyx said:

he has never caused drama with other battalions, in fact, he has been trying so hard to fix the relationships with the other battalions before.

This is where I have to disagree im sorry,
+1 to this commander report, not even gonna feel bad about this like I normally am but let's dive right into this. Weeks on end not only have I but other overseer+'s have heard complaints about not the 501st but instead Mainly Kain(as medic said "I swear to god if I hear your name brought up again.").One event that mainly sticks out in my head is when there was drama between 501st and 187th then when Medic and I pull all of 187th and 501st and tell them to "Stop your bullshit" then afterwards kain sits in a channel with us basically treating the problem as though 501st did nothing and no offense was rubbing his ego(like he was rubbing his ego so much near the end of our "Conversation" I turned down my teamspeak a decent amount and started a PUBG game because I didn't want to hear someone stroke their own dick.)

1 minute ago, Duck said:

This is where I have to disagree im sorry,
+1 to this commander report, not even gonna feel bad about this like I normally am but lets dive right into this. Weeks on end not only have I but other overseer+'s have heard complaints about not the 501st but instead Mainly Kain(as medic said "I swear to god if I hear your name brought up again.").One event that mainly sticks out in my head is when there was drama between 501st and 187th then when Medic and I pull all of 187th and 501st and tell them to "Stop your bullshit" then afterwards kain sits in a channel with us basically treating the problem as though 501st did nothing and no offense was rubbing his ego(like he was rubbing his ego so much near the end of our "Conversation" I turned down my teamspeak a decent amount and started a PUBG game.)

Um, okay look. Kain's name may have been brought up, but he really didn't do anything bad. In fact, as far as I can see,AND REAPER, who is inside our TS right now has literally said that he has no problems with Kain at all, he's cool with him, there is no drama between those two.

2 minutes ago, Nyx said:

Um, okay look. Kain's name may have been brought up, but he really didn't do anything bad. In fact, as far as I can see,AND REAPER, who is inside our TS right now has literally said that he has no problems with Kain at all, he's cool with him, there is no drama between those two.

But there was major beef in the past, yeah it maybe over now but it is being brought up due to this being a full report on his actions.

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Just now, Metro said:

But there was major beef in the past, yeah it maybe over now but it is being brought up due to this being a full report on his actions.

It wasn't his fault that it happened, and it never was, he has never did anything to cause the drama between 187th and 501st.

ehhh... im gonna have to -1 this reason because the drama i was abit salty cause everyone was joining 501st it wasent that i was mad at kane or anything it just was a bunch of stuff. plus kain is a good commander in my eyes and he is fun to talk to all the time.

Edited by Reaper

-1 Unless someone talks to me and tells me proper evidence. Regarding his activity; I've seen him on; although I cannot speak as if I know as I'm not in his regiment, but is it that bad? I've also never heard of any the drama blowing out of proportion and causes strong issues; unless again, someone would like to comment on that.

Gonna +1 Simply because 501st Does have a lot of issues, AND HAVE for along time. It's up to a commander to be able to see these issues and solve them regardless so as to prevent major problems from happening. The BCMD SHOULD BE on top of everything. Regardless. If they are causing problems then hse should deal with it. So far all i am hearing is one problem after another after another. Where even Staff has had to get involved to solve the BS. No offence but when it comes down to it. You have lost your touch kain. I honestly thing having a new Rex would not be a bad idea. And once you have regain'd your ability to command your troops again. Then you should be allowed to run as Commander of the Battalion again. But right now. You don't even know about the drama that is going on within your own ranks. I know we talked about this. But sadly i have to agree with this in a all. I apologize but i am going to +1 this. Sorry my dude But i honestly think you need a break anyway.

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder
35 minutes ago, Stout said:

He has been super inactive

He's been more active than most other Battalion Commanders on the server.

and has caused drama with the jedi and other batts.

The drama with the Jedi, fair enough to some extent however I don't feel as though either side were all too professional about it. Considering the Jedi order most of the time jokes about Kain as the BCMD and how "shit" he is.

With other battalions, most of it has been resolved? Like hello? He's actively trying to fix issues that happen.

He has done scummy things and doesnt even let his CMDs do anything with out him on their backs

His commanders are allowed to do whatever they want, I've spoken to his Commanders and they all said they WANT him there.

1c0c2987a810861ae1c7da04240f76e1.png

This image is from the 501st Discord. Please pay attention to where it says "Rex and Officers vote." as well as the fact it says "SMB and CPT+" voted on Stout's removal from the position of Fives, which is what sparked, not only Anakin and Ahsoka being detatched from the 501st but also this report.

I'm sorry to say, but this report looks like @Stoutis just upset at the fact he has been removed from his position and went and bitched about it, hate to say it, but it's not the first time is it? The fact that the entire Jedi order always talks about Stout stabbing us in the back in the past.

@Callsign False  - I understand you see Stout all the time as Fives and say he's doing a good job, but that's a discussion you should have with the 501st Battalion and it's' higher ranking commanders.

This has gotten way too out of hand and quite frankly is bullshit.

@Duck

17 minutes ago, Duck said:

overseer+'s have heard complaints about not the 501st but instead Mainly Kain

None of the Head Admins have heard of this other than me and most of the shit I have been told is one sided and I'm sure it was the same way to @Medic

I suggest this be closed, denied and both parties spoken to properly rather than having a battle of pointing fingers. @Rush Cat & @Medic

+1 with kain a lot of times its either his way or the highway because he is rex and when it isnt his way he goes and starts unnecessary drama look at anakin and ahsoka now Llama warned him and kain didnt believe him so he made them not attached to 501st he has also started manythings with RC because we did something he didnt like or it was something that has gone against something he has said to do News flash he should know better and i have also heard complaints from people within the battalion that were there forever and said that Kain was blacklisted and removed from the battalion for a reason and since a new server he decided to make a power play and slide himself into Rex

2 minutes ago, Forseen said:

He's been more active than most other Battalion Commanders on the server.

The drama with the Jedi, fair enough to some extent however I don't feel as though either side were all too professional about it. Considering the Jedi order most of the time jokes about Kain as the BCMD and how "shit" he is.

With other battalions, most of it has been resolved? Like hello? He's actively trying to fix issues that happen.

His commanders are allowed to do whatever they want, I've spoken to his Commanders and they all said they WANT him there.

1c0c2987a810861ae1c7da04240f76e1.png

This image is from the 501st Discord. Please pay attention to where it says "Rex and Officers vote." as well as the fact it says "SMB and CPT+" voted on Stout's removal from the position of Fives, which is what sparked, not only Anakin and Ahsoka being detatched from the 501st but also this report.

I'm sorry to say, but this report looks like @Stoutis just upset at the fact he has been removed from his position and went and bitched about it, hate to say it, but it's not the first time is it? The fact that the entire Jedi order always talks about Stout stabbing us in the back in the past.

@False (Don't know your forum name) - I understand you see Stout all the time as Fives and say he's doing a good job, but that's a discussion you should have with the 501st Battalion and it's' higher ranking commanders.

This has gotten way too out of hand and quite frankly is bullshit.

@Duck

None of the Head Admins have heard of this other than me and most of the shit I have been told is one sided and I'm sure it was the same way to @Medic

I suggest this be closed, denied and both parties spoken to properly rather than having a battle of pointing fingers. @Rush Cat & @Medic

We held an emergency Council meeting where one of the Directors attended, it was entirely professional and looked at a wide variety of evidence and reasoning. A full council of 11 active masters unanimously voted to remove Anakin and Ahsoka from 501st. This was not immature, this was not rash. This was planned out and with heavy evidence behind it. One of the Directors even supported the decision. 

To start I'm not gonna plus 1 or minus 1 this because I'm very neutral on this subject. Do I think Kain is a bad Rex? no. Do I think there could be a better Rex (ex. Woeny)? yes. One reason is because when I was still in the 501st Kain tried his best to make the battalion better. Did I agree with everything? no, that's part of the reason I left. Do I think he was trying his best? yes, he loves the 501st, I don't think he'd purposely do anything to run it into the ground. BUT recently he has been inactive, as in, not as active as he once was. I don't know or really want to know why he was inactive but I do see other commanders be more active than him with school and work, I am not saying Kain is avoiding the responsibility of Rex because of school or work or just life in general, BUT, if you know life will take you might want to step down for a more active person. A GREAT example is Woeny or Jackson, I see them both on almost daily if not daily and if not retarded for just not noticing. They do things I don't see Kain do and personally think they could do great as an active Rex and with Kain at their side as a commander. Do I think Kain is a bad commander? agin no. But I do think someone could do better. No disrespect to you Kain, I think you've been a great Rex but honestly I do think someone could do better, I'm sorry.

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

1 minute ago, Llama/Yoda said:

We held an emergency Council meeting where one of the Directors attended, it was entirely professional and looked at a wide variety of evidence and reasoning. A full council of 11 active masters unanimously voted to remove Anakin and Ahsoka from 501st. This was not immature, this was not rash. This was planned out and with heavy evidence behind it. One of the Directors even supported the decision. 

Why did they remove them just asking idk what happened

• Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Llama/Yoda said:

You are pointing the whole blame on Kain. He had a battalion officer meeting, LIKE A COUNCIL MEETING, and they had a democratic vote. That's like saying every decision the council makes is all Yoda and nobody else. Don't be hypocritical.

3 minutes ago, Max said:

Why did they remove them just asking idk what happened

More active people can probably tell you but there's a lot of issues between 501st and Jedi for reasons

1 minute ago, Forseen said:

You are pointing the whole blame on Kain. He had a battalion officer meeting, LIKE A COUNCIL MEETING, and they had a democratic vote. That's like saying every decision the council makes is all Yoda and nobody else. Don't be hypocritical.

We made a decision based not only on that ONE decision in an Officer meeting, but many poor choices by the COMMANDER HIMSELF.

40 minutes ago, Nyx said:

he has been trying so hard to fix the relationships with the other battalions before

I am going to give this a spicy NEGATORY. Back on Rishi moon, my battalion was picked on by Kain and the 501st. The only reason why the drama was ceased was because drama was started with a different battalion. I cannot remember a time when he came to me trying to fix relations. The only time he has come to me was to tell me to control my troopers. This is why I am giving this a +1. I agree that the activity has significantly improved but the constant drama and hostility towards other battalions are my reason. I have said this before and I will say it again though, @Caps should have been Rex.

-Egg

Edited by Egg
  • Agree 1
Just now, Egg said:

I am going to give this a spicy NEGATORY. Back on Rishi moon, my battalion was picked on by Kain and the 501st. The only reason why the drama was ceased was because drama was started with a different battalion. I cannot remember a time when he came to me trying to fix relations. The only time he has come to me was to tell me to control my troopers. This is why I am giving this a +1. I agree that the activity has significantly improved but the constant drama and hostility towards other battalions are my reason.

Well, Kain wasn't targeting your battalion. In fact, certain troopers (that are probably not there anymore, Idk.) were trying target 501st as well and Kain wasn't having it. 

Just now, Nyx said:

Well, Kain wasn't targeting your battalion. In fact, certain troopers (that are probably not there anymore, Idk.) were trying target 501st as well and Kain wasn't having it. 

I was a CMD at the time and that's false. The 501st was standing there trying to look cool and got mad at anyone who was in their line in the middle of the map. There was no harassment it was a public area and Kain decided to be a douche and yell at a 12 year old kid for standing there...

• Agree 1

-1. I had no problems with Kain. The drama between the 187th and 501st was not necessary as Reaper decided to kill a 187th that was transferring to the 501st. Ever since I moved from the 187th and 501st, I had multiple memorable moments with them. Not to mention how organized the docs are for the 501st. Kain has also been a good leader during the events and during downtime. I have not seen a single bad side of Kain during my time in the 501st. There were bumps here and there but it was not that serious.

Just now, Ryanzabby said:

I was a CMD at the time and that's false. The 501st was standing there trying to look cool and got mad at anyone who was in their line in the middle of the map. There was no harassment it was a public area and Kain decided to be a douche and yell at a 12 year old kid for standing there...

Again, incorrect. I told him multiple times to politely stay outside of the line. He then continuously tried to get around it and get back into the line when we asked him nicely. I started to become more demanding when he tried to purposely annoy myself and disrespected myself.

Just now, Ryanzabby said:

Um, ok. Trying to look cool? No. We were standing there just being the 501st. And honestly, there is a shit load of space inside Rishi moon, that trooper stood in line on purpose to try to annoy us, even after that, he continued to target us even back at our bunks. 

• Retired Founder
7 minutes ago, Llama/Yoda said:

We made a decision based not only on that ONE decision in an Officer meeting, but many poor choices by the COMMANDER HIMSELF.

My point is, most actions listed are decisions by the officers of the battalion, they run their meetings like council meetings.

1 minute ago, Kain said:

Again, incorrect. I told him multiple times to politely stay outside of the line. He then continuously tried to get around it and get back into the line when we asked him nicely. I started to become more demanding when he tried to purposely annoy myself and disrespected myself.

if by politely you mean yelling " Get out of the line or i'll AOS you". and then proceeding to AOS him for absolutely no reason. You wanna stand in a line with your batt and not have people come stand there, claim a hanger it's not hard. You picked on the kid so bad he quit the fucking server.

So @Rush Catand I have talked this over and his DEMOTION will NOT happen.

Please do us a HUGE favor and do not ask us why we made this decision.

We will be talking to the AD Senior Commander(@Billiam) about future actions regarding the individual. 

Best regards,

Medic. Director of Staff. 

WAS MEDIC