Wiltos Removal Poll

Joah

Here is my biggest thing. Rhino is a great PVP/Saber v Saber System. It takes a lot of skill and precise movements to be good with. However, casual players will immediately notice the curve and that could potentially slim down Jedi numbers. Another point is the support role Jedi play with clones now. Without WiltOS. Jedi lose the ability to block or counter fire without using "Force Absorb" which still works for a short period of time. You also lose the three classes within the order as all Jedi including the Named Masters would have the same abilities. Overall, while I understand performance is an issue on THIS map, it never was an issue on the planet map from what I saw. My vote is to keep the WiltOS system and look into the new updates to see if that helps. This seems to be our best option at this point just due to the heavy amount of integration the Saber System plays into todays Jedi Order. (And yes, I was here I know the Order ran before without it. But at this point the level of integration and the amount of people who donated for crystals or other items has to be looked at.)

Edited by Metro
  • Agree 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

My opinion is always for RP overall. I would rather take a performance hit, as long as it's not critical, for the RP. There is no question that the RP with the current saber system is infinitely better than Rhino. IMO it is a no brainer to keep the current saber system as it's much more interesting than Rhino.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 3
Just now, Doc said:

Oh oh I talked to joah about this already. 

What he he told me is that the customization system will remain in, as in hilts and crystals can still be customized. The same system of everything and drops will still be there, but the animation system will be gone. 

tl;dr, crystals will still be useful and usable

But isnt that still the WiltOS system? 

And if thats the case, we're going to have 32 length single sabers.  For rhino

Edited by Scribbles
  • Retired Founder
27 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

But isnt that still the WiltOS system? 

And if thats the case, we're going to have 32 length single sabers.  For rhino

#1. It can be edited to be 42.. -.- we already said we're looking into this

#2. a cosmetic is not an animation. 

What are you actually typing right now.

Just now, Joah said:

#1. It can be edited to be 42.. -.- we already said we're looking into this

#2. a cosmetic is not an animation. 

What are you actually typing right now.

I was told by others differently. As for the 42 thing, i thought that was also something King David had to do, sorry. Just inputting different things i've heard. 

Edited by Scribbles

I personally don’t care. 

I am amazing with both WILT  and Rhino. 

Also I am a clone who lags during tryouts so I turn out to be a sack of potatoes in PvP. 

I say keep it in. I like it cause I get to hold 2 sabers. Also I am a brute. 

Fight me. Rhino.

spacer.png

• Retired Founder

I will be remaking this poll as there has been over 40-50 forged VPN votes, along with a lot of outside sources that don't even play on the server. The Poll will be on the forums. I already had 10 people PM me their apologies, and I will be monitoring alt accounts that are made to vote on this pole. If you are caught manipulating the poll it will result in a permanent ban.

Thread is locked and a new poll is being made.