CWRP - Patricia/Patrick Staff Application

Patrick

RP Name: Rancor SFC Patricia

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30674711

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
  Currently I wish to be an administrator because many of my Battalion members are also on the staff team, and This pushed me into proving myself towards Rancor. Rancor is known in Synergy to be the only battalion that is authorized to train ARC troopers, and in order for us to do these types of training's, we require reliable staff members that have the knowledge in how these training's work (Spawning specific dupes,etc). Another major factor that pushed me towards the staff team is its community, Many of synergy's members are kind and helpful ever since I joined this server and I felt like it was time for me to give back towards this community, for all the kindness and laughs it gave me. Overall the main reason I wish to become a staff is because of my battalion and the community as a whole.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): w
   My name is Patrick Lu, and I can describe myself as a calm and patient kind of person.  So far I have been playing on SynergyR
oleplay for about 2 years now, and during my time in the server, I have served under the 501st for mainly most of my time as a member of this server, and recently joined Rancor for in search of more knowledge about leadership and administration.  

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Previously I was a staff on synergy
role play about one and a half years ago, but sadly was removed due to inactivity. I will be honest and say no, not at the moment sadly. I do not have any staff experience, as I could not remember my past experiences.  

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  

Currently I have over 1357 hours on GMOD, and I believe one thousand of those hours are dedicated to this server. Synergy is my first and only StarwarsRP server.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) 
No

• Friendly 1

+1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone