Caboose's Staff Aplication

RP Name: Shadow 13/ Conquest (Caboose)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:196728874

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CDT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator cause I want to support a community I've been in for a while and enjoy.  I have been playing on this server for over a year and have been enjoying it since the beginning. I've gotten to know many people throughout this time with many different personalities and attitudes but all sharing a love for this server.  I've had many fond memories of many people and friends cause of this server but inevitably people leave through just being burnt out or cause they were busy with life. I miss those and I left the server for a few months due to those reasons. But now after many more hours of events, encounters, deployments, skrewing around the base and just talking I think I am now able to hold a position in staff. I've been staff before but due to trying to adapt to a new place I was dropped from the team. But now after adapting and Growing from that and still loving this community, is the reason why I want to become an administrator.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a determined person to things to which I am passionate about. I at a very rigorous school that aims to prepare their students. I am a flexible person with usually being chill but being serious when need be. I enjoy many, many fictional things from fantasy to sci-fi and anything in between and being pretty creative. I usually have a good chunk of free time and play an instrument.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was staff here for a little bit

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  : 1651 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?
: Nope

• Winner 1
  • Management
Management

+1
Seen you around. Seem mature so good luck gamer

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1 Terrible sith. 

+1, Jk Caboose, you a good boi

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner