Scribbles - B Virus Part 2

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles 

Who helped (If applicable): Elijah, Greek

Event Name: B-Virus Part 2

Summary of the story: A Scientist, by  the name of Gerald Birkin, had sent his test subjects to the redwood base. Showing off his super soldier "serum" which later turned out to be a bioweapon virus created by him. Once they autosyed one of the Test subjects, it emit a viral spreading creature that wasn't infectious. He informed the troops that 91st, GM, SOBDE and Shock were to deploy to get birkin at his Moon base. It had artificial gravity and ended up being diluted so they were able to use jetpacks. Once they've infiltrated the base, mercenaries and undead swarmed them. They found various chips that unlocked certain parts of the facility, and fought through various puzzles, mercenaries and lots of different paths. 

What was the result of the event?: The republid Ended up getting betrayed by the strike commander and it turned out, he created and orchestrated the entire mission to get the virus. He died. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplaying during combat, during the main shootemup.

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

• Friendly 1
  • Management
Management

9/10
I like long ass events so :pepega:

Edited by Marvel

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

9/10

Pretty fun event, The story was fun and immersive, First  deployment as Prudii and I'm excited for more. Keep up the good work, Scribbles.

P.s. Fuck cloaking in event server :(

Edited by Tinovious
yeet

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.