CWRP - JDog's Staff Application

JDog

RP Name: 41stEC HVY SSG John

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:112489163

VIP (Y/N): Yes, I had experience on DigitalDeltaGaming's Prision RP server

Timezone: Eastern 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I want to join the staff team because I want to help out on the server any way i can. My Main goal for this server is to help keep it up and running for as long as possible and keep as many players on for a long period of time. I would also like to join the staff team because being a trooper the whole time can be boring and i would like to have a a much bigger role in the server. I have realized being a staff member means taking your role serious and not just screwing around on it the whole time. I think being a staff member means being mature and i believe i have become much more mature than i was when i first starting playing this server. I would hope being accepted as a staff member would let me to get to know the people on this server much more than i already do and i would hope to help them out at the best of my ability at whatever time they need it. Being a staff member is a big responsibility and and learning from experience would really help a person improve in being a better staff member.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  I am a loyal, funny and i like to go on adventures. I am a fan of football as a athlete and as a spectator. I used to play football for my school's varsity team as a wide reciever. I am a fan of the New York Giants Football team. My favorite place to visit is Buffalo New York. My hobbies are Video Games, and playing and watching football.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  231 hours and 45 minutes 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by JDog
20 hours ago, JDog said:

RP Name: 41stEC HVY SSG John

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:112489163

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Eastern 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I want to join the staff team because I want to help out on the server any way i can. My Main goal for this server is to help keep it up and running for as long as possible and keep as many players on for a long period of time. I would also like to join the staff team because being a trooper the whole time can be boring and i would like to have a a much bigger role in the server. I have realized being a staff member means taking your role serious and not just screwing around on it the whole time. I think being a staff member means being mature and i believe i have become much more mature than i was when i first starting playing this server. I would hope being accepted as a staff member would let me to get to know the people on this server much more than i already do and i would hope to help them out at the best of my ability at whatever time they need it. Being a staff member is a big responsibility and and learning from experience would really help a person improve in being a better staff member.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  I am a loyal, funny and i like to go on adventures. I am a fan of football as a athlete and as a spectator. I used to play football for my school's varsity team as a wide reciever. I am a fan of the New York Giants Football team. My favorite place to visit is Buffalo New York. My hobbies are Video Games, and playing and watching football. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I have had experience on DigitalDeltaGaming Prison RP server

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  231 hours and 45 minutes 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by JDog