Max's Staff Application

Max

RP Name: Chancellor Palpatine

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66685427

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well I love everyone in this community They are the past of Icefuse on clone wars and my true place is here. I want to help the training system thats where I really thrive at I was the COVS on Icefuse and Kairos and was TRM for a short time on here TBH it was a mistake leaving I regret it everyday and I will never do that again.  The feeling of helping people in need kept me going and meeting new people is great for me to get more friends. Also if I do get like a high rank when I join or work up to it I love training the new staff giving ideas and doing tasks from my higher ups keeps me busy. Overall Its great to have friends like Medic rush forseen tomas and Zander to be my higher ranking staff I feel safe here

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well Hi my name is Max im 18 and I love to Roleplay I was the admiral for 7 months on icefuse and was chancellor palpatine on icefuse  for 2 months. Now I am the Chancellor for this server and I love it speaking with friends having great moments is overall a blast. Currently I am trying to loose weight haha Lost 18 pounds already my goal is 30 so if anyone has any tips let me know. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I was a Staff for 6 months on Icefuse and a executive for 2 and I was a executive for Kairos and a HA for this server also I have plenty of arma 3 servers I staffed in.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

• Agree 1
54 minutes ago, Shockpoint said:

I thought these were suspended

huge +1 if they are not suspended

37 minutes ago, Max said:

You had to apply before Midnight before they were closed 

I'm just going to state something here, medic warned everyone that they had till 12:00 AM EST to post their application and that people could continue to make them until then and Max had decided to do so and made his application before the cut off time so he's fine.

Now back to the topic of the application. HUGE +1. Max, how can you expect me not to +1, you've always worked your ass off and that's just an understatement from the perspective of what most people see, when you were a TRM under me you did so much shit in the background that few appreciated but god damn you did work. and I'll always respect ya for that so don't let me down ;-;

Oh yeah for old times sake, Quack Quack Mother Fucker

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Duck said:

I'm just going to state something here, medic warned everyone that they had till 12:00 AM EST to post their application and that people could continue to make them until then and Max had decided to do so and made his application before the cut off time so he's fine.

Now back to the topic of the application. HUGE +1. Max, how can you expect me not to +1, you've always worked your ass off and that's just an understatement from the perspective of what most people see, when you were a TRM under me you did so much shit in the background that few appreciated but god damn you did work. and I'll always respect ya for that so don't let me down ;-;

Hide contents

Oh yeah for old times sake, Quack Quack Mother Fucker

Love you :)