CWRP - (Snookie Williams) Staff Application

RP Name: Snookie Williams.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92175342

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I want to help the server in anyway I possibly can, I love SWRP and Synergy is my home on gmod. I’ve been apart of the community since july of 2017, I transferred from IceFuze and sat in the ts waiting for the server to come online on gmod I have grown a tremendous respect for the server and people in it and just want to help in any way I can. I have always wanted to become staff on synergy, though in the past I haven't had the time to do so. I believe I would be a good addition to the staff team as I am on almost daily for 7+ hours each day, I have a great understanding of the rules and type of people Synergy wants in its player base. I Do know that this position requires a lot of experience and discipline, I think that I would be a good fit for this position. I am extremely excited for the response the community gives and will hope you will consider me for this position. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
Well I have been apart of the gmod community since around 2011 playing on different TTT/MRP servers so I am very familiar with the game! I’m pretty friendly and can talk to pretty much anyone. I do take the work I am given in a battalion or staff related incredibly serious.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have been a T mod on multiple different TTT servers. Admin of a MRP Server (garnet). Senior admin on a SWRP server (IceFuze before the split) I have also owned my own SWRP Server that sadly shut down a few years ago (Epidemic).

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  350+ hours.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No.

Edited by Snookie
Adding a few more lines that I forgot to add

+ 1, Good Guy, and Good Boio

• Agree 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

+1 has come back and done great work for DU

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Interview passed
                                                                    Welcome to staff

//moving to accepted