Cloudly's Staff Application (CWRP)

Cloudly

RP Name: TR 501st MEDO 1SG Cloudly

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:463553169

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason I would like to apply for staff is that I love to help people. When there was TR training I went straight away because I love to help new people that enter the server. And I just love helping people in general which is the reason I am a Medic because In the field I love to heal people and save peoples lives and Medics have a lot of RP to do. And I love to do RP I've also wanted to help out in events spawning things or just participating in the event. I would love to participate in the event to make everybody have a great time and get rid of the minges! Plus I will be an active Administrator I get on every day when I get home from school I boot up my Computer and hop onto the server! And since I'm on my Break I will be able to be participating in the server a lot and being active more and boosting up my hours!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 14-Year-Old (I'm Mature and don't got a squeaky voice) I live in California so I'm in PST Time zone. I'm an 8th Grader soon to be a high schooler, and I'm Mexican/African American. So If you need a translator for any reason and I'm online Just Pm me or say It in OOC And I will make my way to you! I'm a pretty smart Kid I love to do Medic RP and learn new things.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have 78 Hrs I will boost them up over this two week break

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No (p.s thanks for taking your time to read my application <3)

Edited by Pepe
I added the PS

Currently : Havoc Squad WO MEDL Pipes Former 501st CPT Kix

spacer.png

+1 He is really helpful to everyone he meets and ask how everyone is doing. He would be a great stuff member and he is mature then some people i know in real life 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone