THE SOBDE PURGE WAS IN ANTICIPATION OF BVB!

Clank

• Management
Management

wut.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Wait wait, I’ve worked out the maths Lighig became the 3rd director close to the SOBDE purge, and they now decide to bring back BvB, coincidence? I THINK NOT. The 3rd director  symbolises the 3rd month. And 10 members of null were wiped, hmmmmmm, starting to piece together the puzzle. Well the 10 null members symbolise the 10th of a month. Put the 2 together and it is 10th of March, THE RETURNING DAY OF BvB

Edited by IKE

Time to clap some cheeks

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

58 minutes ago, IKE said:

Wait wait, I’ve worked out the maths Lighig became the 3rd director close to the SOBDE purge, and they now decide to bring back BvB, coincidence? I THINK NOT. The 3rd director  symbolises the 3rd month. And 10 members of null were wiped, hmmmmmm, starting to piece together the puzzle. Well the 10 null members symbolise the 10th of a month. Put the 2 together and it is 10th of March, THE RETURNING DAY OF BvB

SOBDE Purge happened the 18th of Febury 18 + 2 = 20 20 is the double of 10, 10 is how many Null were wiped, The opposite of a wipe is a promotion what happened close to the wipe? a Director promotion, Who wiped SOBDE? the Directors why was this idea reversed? because the community feedback was bad & some other stuff, The Directors are clearly taking over since now they are 3!!!. 3 Is the original amount of RC Squads, RC is part of SOBDE, SOBDE were wiped. Going back to 18 + 2, 18 + 2 is 20, Whats the first number in 20? 2!!! What season in the BvB in? SEASON 2!!!!!!! if you take 20 & take the last number of 18 you get 28. the 28th of November was when BvB Returned, November is the 11th month in a year, What year are we in? 2019. 11 + 19 = 30 how many days is there in a month normally? 30. Bad Batch is part of SOBDE, "Bad Batch" B B now we are missing one letter November was when the BvB started so BvB = Bad V Batch.   Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Edited by Josh Schneider
2 hours ago, Josh Schneider said:

SOBDE Purge happened the 18th of Febury 18 + 2 = 20 20 is the double of 10, 10 is how many Null were wiped, The opposite of a wipe is a promotion what happened close to the wipe? a Director promotion, Who wiped SOBDE? the Directors why was this idea reversed? because the community feedback was bad & some other stuff, The Directors are clearly taking over since now they are 3!!!. 3 Is the original amount of RC Squads, RC is part of SOBDE, SOBDE were wiped. Going back to 18 + 2, 18 + 2 is 20, Whats the first number in 20? 2!!! What season in the BvB in? SEASON 2!!!!!!! if you take 20 & take the last number of 18 you get 28. the 28th of November was when BvB Returned, November is the 11th month in a year, What year are we in? 2019. 11 + 19 = 30 how many days is there in a month normally? 30. Bad Batch is part of SOBDE, "Bad Batch" B B now we are missing one letter November was when the BvB started so BvB = Bad V Batch.   Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

You wanna go solve some crimes together?

1 hour ago, Josh Schneider said:

Crime has 5 letters 5 + 1 = 6, There is 6 Null, Speaking of SOBDE.... Yes lets fucking do it

But wait, 2 is how many directors there were during the purge. 6-2 = 4. Joah has 4 letters. So Joah is actually both Heart and Chambers but in disguise. CATFISHING

54 minutes ago, IKE said:

But wait, 2 is how many directors there were during the purge. 6-2 = 4. Joah has 4 letters. So Joah is actually both Heart and Chambers but in disguise. CATFISHING

4+1 = 5, 5 = Heart. 6+2 = 8, 8 = Chambers. ITS ALL A SYSTEM WOAH. WE HAVE BEEN PLAYED THIS WHOLE TIME