Marvel - Battle of Umbara |SECTOR ZETA| SIM

Marvel

Name: Marvel

Who helped (If applicable): Cronis (GH), Bro, Lavender, Tinovious (as moral support)

Event Name: Battle of Umbara |SECTOR ZETA| Simulation 

Summary of the story: Clone Advisor 01/125 grabbed some troopers from Endor Outpost 0601 and had them run a SIM of one of the Battles on Umbara. SECTOR ZETA was a Sector on Umbara that was flat and open and was rich in Doonium which was one of the reasons the battle ensued. The troopers were made into 501st or 212th SIM Troopers and ran the SIM in record time. Destroying the Techno Union Ship and winning the Battle of Umbara.

What was the result of the event?: The SIM was ran and ended. The boys ran it in record time.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

•  

Anyone Know or Can Make This A Live Background : r/halo

10/10 because pulling a Captain Rex by only using dual DC 17 

• Funny 1

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

1 minute ago, Prophet. Jr said:

7/10: It was a really fun event! Only concern is at the end, it felt a bit repetative when we were just sitting there and just shooting when defending the FOB. But that is all I got, the event in general was really fun and awesome! Keep up that work!

LOL yeah that is my bad. I forgot about the AAR so I had to stall. Thanks for the feedback!

Anyone Know or Can Make This A Live Background : r/halo