Mango's Staff Application

KGYeti

RP Name:104th HVY SGT Mango

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:140036802

VIP (Y/N): No (though im planning on getting it soon

Timezone:Pacific Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've Been on this server for 3-2 years I cant really remember Its about atleast 2 because I used to be 38th Engineer battalion, And I've always wanted too help the server so applying for staff I think is the best way I cant help the server I just wanna help the server I support the most

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I got leadership skills, I watch STAR WARS all the time, I've been in the GMOD community for 5 years maybe 6

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I used to be a game master in 3 different servers plus Head admin on another server though that server shut down in about 6 months

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?: 323 Hours 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

Edited by [SR] Mango

Thank u for your time
                                                                 to do the staff interview.
                                                                  but u have failed to pass.
                                                u can apply for staff again on 4/14/2019