Community Poll

Community poll   

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay. @AllYouHighAllYouHighStaff if y'all think the reason half the people who are staff became staff because they wanted to "help the community" you are stupid. Now, I'm not saying all staff because there is a lot of staff who genuinely want to help synergy. But a good portion of the people who join staff do it to BECOME A FRIGGIN' GAMEMAKER. Once they realise how long it will actually take them to do that, they give up and just sit on their butt all day and noclip when they're too lazy to virtually walk. If you want staff who actually is dedicated, make this happen so you wont get autismos who just want to make events.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Halpert said:

You Guys Cry for VIP Gamemakers, yet most of you will fail the interview.

LEL

True halpert, we are going to have to make the application hard, but we still need this, the players want it and it would help with event shortages. And the lack of fresh ideas.

5 minutes ago, Halpert said:

You Guys Cry for VIP Gamemakers, yet most of you will fail the interview.

LEL

you're looking for people who can make Chicken Salad out of Chicken Shit when most of the game makers quite frankly can't even make chicken shit out of chicken shit

ofc you need to pick decent people for gamemakers primarily the ones with experience but being like 'LEL y'all are gonna fail the interview' makes you look like a complete ass who has no regard for the community b

Edited by Faoeoa
3 minutes ago, Chumbus said:

Well Halpert you would have to be on to interview them in order for them to fail the interview :^)

flashbacks to when I was Gamemaster Officer and Halpert literally threw every interview for a few days in my direction

Until People stop Blasting Gamemakers, y'all arent getting VIP Gamemakers.

I Understand a Lot of you want this, but the current gamemakers work their asses off to provide entertainment, and you guys publicly BLAST them on the forums.

If this doesnt stop, I'm thinking of suspending the program (that means NO Events.)

Long story short, Respect the Current Gamemakers and STOP blasting them, or your "complaints" will shut the program down.
This is my Final Warning.

13 minutes ago, Halpert said:

I Understand a Lot of you want this, but the current gamemakers work their asses off to provide entertainment, and you guys publicly BLAST them on the forums.

If this doesnt stop, I'm thinking of suspending the program (that means NO Events.)

Long story short, Respect the Current Gamemakers and STOP blasting them, or your "complaints" will shut the program down.

'no events'

I don't think that's a wise idea because you kinda NEED them to keep people here

What the fuck else do people do on the ship these days? I play for a few days and I witness everyone being fucking bored out of their minds because they don't like the events and everything is same shit different day

Edited by Faoeoa
5 minutes ago, Halpert said:

You shut down Game Makers and I will cut your dick off. 

Just now, Chumbus said:

As if Shutting down game makers would ever be the right choice, that would just be a surefire way to kill the community, i love ya Russell but @Beb should honestly be the chief of game makers he is the most committed and one of the only TWO fucking game masters that regularly make events.

How many times do I have to say this, as much as I would love Head GM, We need to wait until we have more than 5 Game Makers! AND WE ALREADY HAVE ONE! 

32 minutes ago, Halpert said:

I dont give a fuck if this is classified as flaming or not, but you are drop dead retarded. And in my opinion you should step down if this is how you truly feel, because you obviously are oblivious to the actual problems.

PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT NO REALLY GOOD EVENTS AND IF YOU CANCEL THE EVENTS THAT DOESNT FUCKING HELP.

Shutting down the events will be a sure fire way to get so many foots up your ass you might as well open a fucking shoe store.

Edited by Venom

First and Last Jaing Skirata

• Retired Founder

This is childish and stupid, The fact that this isn't brought up to the owners in the first place is beyond me, No one is to reply on this post from this point forward as this is flaming