Mar Staff Application

Mar 0.1

RP Name: Mar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177712110

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

The reason I wish to be an administrators so I can give back to this community that I love. I have been around since we had the old map and longer. When I joined I just wanted to play on Gary's mod in which I have watch for many years but i was not allowed to play on. I decided to play on a stars wars RP server due to the fact that I just loved star wars. I didn't know what I was going to get from playing on this server because I was just picking the top servers and I left the IceFuze server due to the fact that it took so long to be trained and it's reputation. But after joining this server I had a lot of fun being a clone with brothers that cared about me and the events and what happened with them. This server has taught me many valuable lessons about life, ranks, treating people and also teaching people and I want to bring it up another step. This is why I wish to be an administrator i also love every one that plays on this sever I am a TR and i hate making admins stop doing what they are doing and come over just to do one simple thing but i feel that i could help and i love hard work and doing things for others.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I love working hard on what I want to see grow ( this server is one of those things) . I am a athlete and on my down time i love to come on this sever and play around with the 41st now for a little bit.   I just want help people with what I can do and make the sever better.    I have School on the weekdays but i get on when i can and play around i get on my computer for as long as i can before I have to get off.  This server i see good things and i want to see more good things come out of this server and i want to help with that.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes the military server then i reined

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  1029:45:15

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) NO

Edited by Mar 0.1
4 hours ago, Josh Schneider said:

He probably doesn't if he is asking how much he has.

This mans has been on the server since launch lmfao

Edited by 41st Logic

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

• Management
Management

+1

but I’m sick of ppl going to me tryna goto you lmao. Good luck.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

23 hours ago, [SR] Cubby [NA] said:

I was just wondering ok. 

| Dooms Unit ARC SGM Mar has played for 1072:13:25.

+1 would make a great addition to the staff team very mature. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

On 3/4/2019 at 7:45 AM, Marvel said:

+1

but I’m sick of ppl going to me tryna goto you lmao. Good luck.

+1 !ban mar 6 hours being to epic of a gamer

nah but I’ve known this guy since I was a micless Medic in DU and him and I got along really well and he is a cool person

• Funny 1

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless