CWRP - Quebec's Staff Application

Quebec

RP Name: Quebec

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174228231

VIP (Y/N) - N

Age - 16

Time zone: - MST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I may not have been on the server long but it is by far on of the best servers I've been on. If I were to become an administrator my main goal would to be to help the community grow. I have grown fond of the people I have met on the server and wish to help improve the server as much as I can. If I do ever gain a high enough position, I would love to help create useful Dupes for the server. I wish to assist anyone with whatever they need on the server even if it is as simple as spawning droids for training. If I do become staff I will do my best to assist as much as I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am currently attending Highschool and I am about to finish my second semester of Grade 11. I like to play football and hockey but am not on any teams currently. I also enjoy cooking as it is an enjoyable hobby.

Do you have any previous staff experience? - Sadly no but I would love for this to be my first.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) - 96:59:41

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (if so specify which one) No.

+1  he is a kind person ask how everyone is doing, and he would be a great staff member 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone