I'm comin for you

Zest

2 minutes ago, KaneKi said:

Press X for doubt

First of all, I don't know you, but I would like to because I don't like having beef with people; especially for no reason.

Second of all, you're going to base your judgement about me off of a post I made after some people commented with super edgy things?

And third, it's "Press X to doubt"

Just now, Zest said:

First of all, I don't know you, but I would like to because I don't like having beef with people; especially for no reason.

Second of all, you're going to base your judgement about me off of a post I made after some people commented with super edgy things?

hahahhahahah no beef mate these forums are for memes I'm memeing I ain't got no problem with you man we good don't worry :D
And third, it's "Press X to doubt" wow good job thx

2 minutes ago, Zest said:

Also it's really your problem that you got judged like that ,like you put that on yourself,Since you know first impressions on people are really hard to change
But no beef man all memes,hope I see you on the server so we can meet 

Edited by KaneKi
Just now, KaneKi said:

Also it's really your problem that you got judged like that like you put that on yourself,Since you know first impressions on people are really hard to change

First impressions are a problem for me, yes. I will not disagree with that, and my first post that you saw was a little too, dickish, I guess. I hope to talk to you in-game so we could start this whole thing over. I believe you're in the 212th correct?

Just now, Zest said:

First impressions are a problem for me, yes. I will not disagree with that, and my first post that you saw was a little too, dickish, I guess. I hope to talk to you in-game so we could start this whole thing over. I believe you're in the 212th correct?

Yes

• Friendly 1
1 minute ago, Draider said:

I refuse to put any negative rep on your comments because its what you want, needless to say, this thread is actually retarded

Thanks for the feedback! You're comment will help improve the progress and development of ||REDACTED||! Once more, thank you! If you have a problem with where this thread was posted, please let the author know, "Spam Center" is titled such for a reason. And yes, I am retarded, thank you for reminding me once more of my disabilities!

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Zest said:

Thanks for the feedback! You're comment will help improve the progress and development of ||REDACTED||! Once more, thank you! If you have a problem with where this thread was posted, please let the author know, "Spam Center" is titled such for a reason. And yes, I am retarded, thank you for reminding me once more of my disabilities!

THis is deep you guys are all bullies stop it 

• Agree 1
22 hours ago, Zest said:

Bro I can't tell if this is natural or if you are acting this way to fit the shitposter persona...