KaneKi is back

4 minutes ago, KaneKi said:

hahahha dude I really want to come back so that's the best way and staff knows me well at least 3 of them ,and you know I got the skills and experience and i believe they do to.

Lol but you just came back tho like so much stuff happened you cant just apply the first day & expect to get it because you previously were Senior Admin...

Edited by Josh Schneider
3 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

Lol but you just came back tho like so much stuff happened you cant just apply the first day & expect to get it because you previously were Senior Admin...

Oh god not you, Ok I didn't say I expect to get in I just hope to and I'm updated with everything that's changed don't worry

Kaneki, geez haven't see ya since like the beginning of summer or something.

A lot has changed. Turns out I ended up applying for the position of Jacien XD

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

1 minute ago, Gadget said:

Kaneki, geez haven't see ya since like the beginning of summer or something.

A lot has changed. Turns out I ended up applying for the position of Jacien XD

GADGET my man how's you doing 

1 minute ago, Qal said:

Im VA again i took a month hiatus and came back.

Nice nice wish luck m8 hoping to become staff soon to just voided my staff App since just came back and thought it's okay to make one straight away but apparently it isn't so I'll wait 2 weeks or so

41 minutes ago, KaneKi said:

GADGET my man how's you doing

Eh, not much. Ruing my sleep schedule and getting annoyed with people. The only difference is I got Bacara and SA while you were gone.

What about you man, what you been up to?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

4 minutes ago, Gadget said:

Eh, not much. Ruing my sleep schedule and getting annoyed with people. The only difference is I got Bacara and SA while you were gone.

What about you man, what you been up to?

Oh damn good job mate good job I'm amazing life's good I have changed a lot the past year and learnt lots of things about life and shit and really enjoying life right now also got into Arma 3 roleplay servers and got into the police there and now just wanting to come back here and become TRO and help the community :D

2 hours ago, KaneKi said:

Also is GM still inactive?
xD

GM is doing good, definitely recovered from the dark days but we are still getting back up to what we once were, still need more number and changing of docs are stuff, but we still kicking and killing.

11 hours ago, Firat/Abi said:

EWWWW the jew. Israel cunt. Russian cunt. Hehe

❤️

Holy shit Firat what's up dude!!!?

10 hours ago, Baelfire said:

And it begins.

SOrry don't remember you 😞

6 hours ago, Poe said:

You're a madman. Who would ever think about coming back to this hellhole xD

Oh trust me it will become even worse when I join staff :D

33 minutes ago, Firat/Abi said:

It's better than Fortnite and yeah. 

Rather that than running around and making me look sick in a video game yelling at a PVT xD 

It is better than Fortnite you're right and depends what you like,also not everyone does it to look cool yelling and lower ranks it's just roleplay 

You wouldn't know me KaneKi unless you came around SUP back in the day. I have only been here for about 10 months or so

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander