Dracos Staff App

DracoOdinson

RP Name: 501st ARF SPC Draco | TG Knight of Defence Draco

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64873772

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I want to become staff because i want to make this server the best as possibly and i want people to have fun but be serious at the same. Also i want to help the server more than i have been recently and i want to help people with there problems that they have. Also i want people to follow the rules more because i have seen rule breakers and no admins are there to nothing about it and i want to break down on them. Also i want people to help to be more serious and be a little less mingy. i want to be on the staff team because i've been playing for a while and i know alot about everything on the server. Also i've been seeing a lot of minges and want to help change that. I also want to become on the staff team because of the problems that the server has and i want to help fix those problems. I also want to be on the staff because i want to help the server grow and succeed. I also want to be on the staff team because i want to make the community a better place for new players. Also i want to be a admin because of the way i see people act when there supposed to be role playing . Also i just really want to help the server and help the community grow even larger than it is and make it a fun experiences for ever player that joins. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a sprinter and a track runner at my school. I am also a baskiball player and played at my middle school for 2 year. also im a pretty chill guy that is welcome to talk to anyone. Also i have been running at my school for 2 years. Also i take alot of time doing my homework and i listen to people that are higher up than me

Do you have any previous staff experience? Titan Network-Trial Mod and admins on server that have been shut down.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  TG Knight of Defence Draco has played for 1631:21:54.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no i am not staff currently

Edited by [SR] Draco
adding more to my 6 sentence paragraph

Which attempt is it now?

-1 because you dissapear everytime your staff app gets denied or something like that and alot of my past experiences with you have been displeasing

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

-1 feels the same as everyone else. Just take the complaints like a man. 

Mad well as you never stuck to anything you have been in. You as well as have gotten many mingle complaints when you were in 41st, and after your 5th time joining you said you would stay, and then left. You had this same issue across other spectrums. If more people can show a better side you have become changed. Then I will plus one

Former: Liaison

Neutral for people that are mentioning “activity” while to some who are not as busy that may be not a concern to but activity can change for instance 

On 2/26/2019 at 3:15 AM, Josh Schneider said:

Not on nearly enough.

He could quite possibly have something going on IRL and I think that’s what people tend to forget a lot is that not everyone plays just Gmod or have enough time to play it. As for the issues that logic and python stated those are disconcerting but my opinion my change over time, also if you did leave the 41st that many times then it is understandable why they would (-1) but that could easily be because you were maybe testing the waters for other battalions and that too is understandable. But if you did join and say that you were going to stay and leave then you may have your reasons for that but it does inconvenience them a bit.

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

16 minutes ago, Kool Kid Useful said:

Neutral for people that are mentioning “activity” while to some who are not as busy that may be not a concern to but activity can change for instance 

He could quite possibly have something going on IRL and I think that’s what people tend to forget a lot is that not everyone plays just Gmod or have enough time to play it. As for the issues that logic and python stated those are disconcerting but my opinion my change over time, also if you did leave the 41st that many times then it is understandable why they would (-1) but that could easily be because you were maybe testing the waters for other battalions and that too is understandable. But if you did join and say that you were going to stay and leave then you may have your reasons for that but it does inconvenience them a bit.

If they have IRL problems and are not able to be on then they shouldn't apply for staff at that moment.

On 2/26/2019 at 7:15 AM, Pythin said:

-1 feels the same as everyone else. Just take the complaints like a man. 

Mad well as you never stuck to anything you have been in. You as well as have gotten many mingle complaints when you were in 41st, and after your 5th time joining you said you would stay, and then left. You had this same issue across other spectrums. If more people can show a better side you have become changed. Then I will plus one

I understand where your coming from 

Congratulations!!

Your application has been Accepted for an interview!

You have until 
3/13/2019 to contact an HA for your interview.

Failure to do so will result in a 
Denial in your application.

//locked
//moved to "Pending"