JBFox's SOBDE Regimental Resignation

JBFox

Battalion: SOBDE Regiment

RP Name: SOBDE Regimental CMD Breaker

Date: 2/16/2019

Reason: I'll be honest, burnout is the reason. This position sucked, really it did. I did my best to not burnout, but it wasn't enough. I hope I did my job well. I feel I did as much as I could, I also want to step out of the way for the next Reg of SOBDE as my term is ending two weeks from Monday. 

Goodbyes: I'm not leaving the server or my High staff position, just Reg. No reason to say goodbye when I'm not leaving.

• Agree 1
  • Management
Management

imma tickle u silly pepega

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I don't know. I like the idea of being regimental in SOBDE, but when you get it you just feel... Like you've drifted apart of the people in SOBDE. It happened to me, I thought secondary clone would help but it doesn't. I'm not sure how to really fix SOBDE @Carter I'm gonna help you out tho you know I am here to do it. <3

• Agree 3
9 hours ago, Korm said:

I don't know. I like the idea of being regimental in SOBDE, but when you get it you just feel... Like you've drifted apart of the people in SOBDE. It happened to me, I thought secondary clone would help but it doesn't. I'm not sure how to really fix SOBDE @Carter I'm gonna help you out tho you know I am here to do it. <3

Ill help you out ! we didnt spent like 4 hours to type a doc last time just to let the Regiment go down my guy !