CWRP - Fyi's Staff Application

Fyi

RP Name: 212th ARFO CSM Fyi | Carnage Lead Pie The Honored | Meena Tills

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43977309

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): When I first joined the server, I hadn't really ever been on a Clone Wars RP server. I went on Icefuse about a year ago just to see what the fuss was about, but my CC trainer was awful and didn't really teach me anything. I left the server shortly after. The CC trainer here taught me everything that I needed and gave light to any and all questions that I had. They even gave me 300,000 credits or so to spend on skills. Fast forward to now, I've learned how to roleplay efficiently and know much more than I did when I first joined. Just from talking to a few admins and seeing their perspective on things, I've found that being a staff member for the server can either be really engaging or super dull, depending on how you present yourself. I want to help push the server to greater heights, and hopefully help out with events and host my own encounters, and all in all help the server stay as engaging as it was when I first joined for me.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My steam name is Fyi (pronounced Eff-Why-eye) I Like Pie. I've been roleplaying for upwards of 7 years or so now. I started off on Gmod playing the staple gamemodes, such as Jailbreak and Deathrun, on a small network known as Lifepunch. They've mostly lost their playerbase at this point, but I owe a lot to that server for igniting a passion of Gmod in its entirety. After that, my friends and I started up a Half-Life 2 RP server, just to get a feel for it. Most of my knowledge of RP started on that server, and has grown immensely as I jumped from server to server in search of a real community. And now, I'm here. Other than online, I'm a senior in highschool and plan on going to college in North Carolina, my home state. Other games I like to play are SMITE, League of Legends, Minecraft (sometimes) and various other games depending on what my other friends are doing.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Besides a few admin position on Half-Life 2 servers, I've been a moderator on a Minecraft (funny, I know) server called Minecraft Survival Games Network.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  According to BigZach, 496:15:52.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No.

hi.

+1 Good guy

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week