Lighig's staff application

Lighig

RP Name: 41st GC Commander Lighig

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40873372

Timezone: (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become an admin for the simple reason of helping this community grow and flourish. I only recently started playing star wars role play around 6-7 weeks ago, regardless of this it has not stopped me from becoming one of the more active members of the 41st and my rise to commander. I have done my best to keep the 41st running whether it be via recruiting, being present for debrief, being the representative at meetings or just commanding the 41st during events. I want to expand that effort from the battalion to the rest of server, ensuring that things run smoothly and making sure people are enjoying themselves. I also want to become an admin to challenge myself, i want to improve my multitasking and people skills. My timezone may also be beneficial as i can be active while other admins may be asleep or at work.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My real name is Kalib (guess i have a knack for hard to pronounce names) and i am currently studying animal care and management. I recently finished my 3rd year and am moving on to my 4th in September. I have Asperger's syndrome, a syndrome on the spectrum of autism, though it is less severe than autism, it does impair my social skill. The reason i began star wars role play was to try and help alleviate this by thrusting myself into social situations and challenge myself to become a more outgoing person.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I unfortunately lack any previous staff experience, though we all have to start somewhere. If abuse of power is the concern, people like @egg @koval and @llama/yoda can attest to my maturity, goodwill and restraint.

I Have known this man for a long time. When the 41st lost all their commanders a while back, Lighig was one of the few 41st that stepped up to the plate. He is an amazing leader, solves any problems that he may encounter, and he's just a good friend to talk to. +1

Congratulations! Your application for staff has been accepted for interview.
Please contact an Overseer by September 4th to conduct your interview.
(You May Contact a Head Admin, if no Overseer's are available)
If you fail to do so your application will be automatically denied.