CWRP - (Harte/Echo) Staff Application

Khaos

RP Name: 501st ARCO CPT Echo / Jedi Knight Khaos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43884502

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I have played on several CWRP servers but synergy is my favorite and I want to help out more on the server. I have played on synergy since October 2018 and have always had fun and loved the events. I wish to help people have the same fun and exciting experience I have on this server. I want to be an Admin so I can run Sims and events for people at the times I am online. I'm online nearly every day and really want to help people out on the server more. I have noticed that a lot of the staff are not online or AFK during the time the GMT players are on. As I have said earlier i am interested in joining the game master program and do fun events for people but at the same time i can keep an eye out for minge players and be able to do something about them.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am 23 born and raised in Scotland and work in security. Because I mostly work at night I am usually on the server at 2-3 am GMT or 1-7 pm GMT. I love playing video games mostly to unwind after work I mostly play Gmod or Total war. I also enjoy watching anime (Seven deadly sins is my Favorite)  and reading manga and comics. My Passion has to be history I love learning more about the roman empire and other ancient history.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

No but I am eager and willing to learn.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?

I have over 1321 hours on synergy.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?:

No

• Winner 2