CWRP - Thunder's Staff Re-Application v2.0

Thunder

RP Name: TR Spec Ops SS SSG Thunder

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48719362

VIP (Y/N): Yes.

Timezone: Central

What was your previous staff rank?: Veteran Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No.

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left the staff team because I didn't have the time to be dedicated to it. I got caught up with school work because I was doing classes that I wasn't ready for at the time, and I was really stressed out about it. Along with this, I wasn't having as much fun as I was when I started, which added on to me deciding to leave.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team?: I now have a lot more free time then I did last year, and I am enjoying the server a lot more now. I've been playing now for about a week and I feel like I have seen how the server has changed and I am ready to come back as a staff member. I want to help the server again, as I used to do, and I think that re-applying would be the best way to do this.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

what do people put here now

+1 

-Former experience

-I dont see why not

-Never really met/talked to ingame

Overall - +1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

On 2/7/2019 at 6:56 AM, Darkk said:

-Never really met/talked to ingame

not seeing someone in game isn’t really a really a reason to -1 an app, I know you didn’t but the point brought up isn’t really a negative as timezones/play schedules aren’t the same for everyone. With that being said +1.

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog | Synr.gg discord admin|- Everything else i was