GTnKGaming/Chrome - GM Application

GTnKGaming

Name: GTnKGaming/Chrome

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56884070

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 115:52:15

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 5 or 6 [Improving by the day i do alot of research before helping or hosting an event]

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Very good out of 10 i honestly would say a 9.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: As can be seen in the AAR below i did a dooku event. To continue on that.

The sith order betrayed Dooku and the sepratists, Dooku is planning to return to the sith temple and teach them a stern lesson with an army hoping to wound them enough to ensure they bend their knee.

Another idea: Still in the planning stage but i intend on creating an event where the jedi and the sith have to work together through a common goal most likely retriving something of value likely an artifact of use to both orders and i will most likely have it heavily RP based where the sith betray the jedi towards the end. Again still in rough planning stage

I value heavily RP based events where the players have a good amount of freedom.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

• Winner 1
Banned

Your passive rp and events are great, you'll be an amazing GM. +1

r4ymo.gif

• Management
Management

Yooo I remember when you first joined and you bought VIP and RP'd as a Sith Hopeful and it was amazing. +1 this guy is good.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk